★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-09-2010, 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by medianotzu View Post
Here's my problem: I used to have silverfish all over in my basement and I've got a phobia about those disgusting little things. They're creepier than cockroaches to me. So while the game looks pretty cool, I don't think I can stomach seeing a silverfish, not even a stylish neon one!
just think of it as a horseshoe crab and buy it youll like it

genres are not to be seen as forms of textual codifications, but as systems of orientations, expectations and conventions that circulate between industry, text and subject.
11-09-2010, 02:00 PM
tilt to live + spirit = silverfish?

What has the player to do? I'd think (judging by the trailer) that one has to reach bombs that will crush the chasing hordes. Subject: survive!? right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatusernameistaken
There's this thing they invented way back in the 80's, it's called a "Joke". You may want to look into it...
Instagram: i5_david, feel free to add me

11-09-2010, 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipod_david View Post

What has the player to do? I'd think (judging by the trailer) that one has to reach bombs that will crush the chasing hordes. Subject: survive!? right?
Yeah like you said, and it's really a great game. I have been playing "Reaper Mode" for about an hour now, beautiful game and soooooo addictive
11-09-2010, 02:07 PM
Cheers for the kind comments folks! I'm really hoping to have the opportunity to keep working on the game as I've got a ton more content planned.

And clearly I did something right if certain folks are too creeped out to even try the game Only way to overcome your fears is to face them head on! You may even learn to love the sweet little buggers

SHREDD GO FAST! FREE!
Nozoku Rush Kick Math's Ass!
Critter Panic Break yer brain! FREE!
Silverfish & Silverfish MAX Hardcore arcade insanity!
Nozoku A casual game of math & logic.
More: www.chaoticbox.com Twitter YouTube
11-09-2010, 02:17 PM
I'd love to try but I bought to much in the last time :-/
No lite version yet!? How many GC achievements are there?
I think I put this definitely on my wishlist though

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatusernameistaken
There's this thing they invented way back in the 80's, it's called a "Joke". You may want to look into it...
Instagram: i5_david, feel free to add me
11-09-2010, 02:17 PM
Looks like one to pick up. Can't wait.
11-09-2010, 02:22 PM
Lovin' the graphic style!

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipod_david View Post

Gameplay video if you wanna see it in action:

Follow TGT on: YouTube twitter facebook

OpenFeint, Game Center, Plus+ & Crystal ID: TheGameTrail
Gameloft LIVE! ID: DavidTGT
Really love the game, but is there ways t add more controls? I'm horrible with the swipe.

Other than that, well polished! 3 modes, a whole bunch of achievements and fantastic visuals. I could totally see Spirit and Silverfish eventually meeting for an epic teamup. ;-)

Favorite: Doodle Jump, Angry Birds, Fruit Ninja, Battle Bears, Hook Champ, Incident, Minigore, Helsing's Fire, Monster Dash, Tilt to Live, PvZ, Super Mega Worm, Age of Zombies, Wispin, Cut the Rope & Rogue Runner
11-09-2010, 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by medianotzu View Post
Here's my problem: I used to have silverfish all over in my basement and I've got a phobia about those disgusting little things. They're creepier than cockroaches to me. So while the game looks pretty cool, I don't think I can stomach seeing a silverfish, not even a stylish neon one!
Gotta admit, I'm with you there about hating silverfish, but I like the icon, and I picked up the game and it's pretty good! Like it! As the one guy said 'face your phobia'!