Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-04-2011, 05:52 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Sucks I don't use twitter >.> I probably only know a quarter of what you guys are talking about .
Old 05-04-2011, 06:07 PM
Banned
iPhone 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYJ View Post
Sucks I don't use twitter >.> I probably only know a quarter of what you guys are talking about .
Start using it, the official Twitter app is very good, and you can have many news straight from the devs, and many many more things like jokes, real news, sports, ........
Old 05-04-2011, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYJ View Post
You don't have to sign up to see my posts/avatar - just go here: http://twitter.com/ChaoticBox but beware of silliness and foul language
Old 05-12-2011, 04:52 PM

Wanna help pick an icon for my next game? Check this out and let me know what you think: http://twitpic.com/4wriyy/full

Keep in mind it's an arcade-puzzle-matching/sorting game based around various big pixel characters. The "theme" is that there is no theme. Here's a shot of the unlock screen: http://twitpic.com/4wcqhb

P.S. I know this isn't Silverfish related but it's too early to start an upcoming thread for the new game - will do that soon though!
Old 05-12-2011, 05:00 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticBox View Post
Wanna help pick an icon for my next game? Check this out and let me know what you think: http://twitpic.com/4wriyy/full

Keep in mind it's an arcade-puzzle-matching/sorting game based around various big pixel characters. The "theme" is that there is no theme. Here's a shot of the unlock screen: http://twitpic.com/4wcqhb

P.S. I know this isn't Silverfish related but it's too early to start an upcoming thread for the new game - will do that soon though!
I'm liking space guy with the alternating blue and whitish glow lines.
Old 05-12-2011, 05:22 PM

+1 for space guy.

And based on the polished nature of Silverfish, whatever your next game is it's an instabuy for me.
Old 05-13-2011, 12:03 AM

The spaceman got the most votes on Twitter too. I'm going to refine a few things and post the 3 finalists. Thanks!
Old 05-13-2011, 04:59 AM
Banned
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
The spaceman got the most votes on Twitter too. I'm going to refine a few things and post the 3 finalists. Thanks!
Yeah, the Astronaut won, i knew it
Old 05-13-2011, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance_TA View Post
Yeah, the Astronaut won, i knew it
Well it got the most votes, but this ain't a democracy It got around half the support of respondents, which at last count was fewer than 20 people, so it's hard to make a scientific determination given that turn out

I am taking everyone's opinion in consideration, but I'm liking how the Panda with the frog on its head looks in my App Store mockups. It's also more in line the spirit of the game - i.e. ridiculous. But if the spaceman will sell more copies then I'm not opposed to using that instead!
Old 05-13-2011, 11:23 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Well it got the most votes, but this ain't a democracy It got around half the support of respondents, which at last count was fewer than 20 people, so it's hard to make a scientific determination given that turn out

I am taking everyone's opinion in consideration, but I'm liking how the Panda with the frog on its head looks in my App Store mockups. It's also more in line the spirit of the game - i.e. ridiculous. But if the spaceman will sell more copies then I'm not opposed to using that instead!
I for one find it hard to pick an icon for an unknown game. While I think the Astronaut looks the coolest, I concede that he really may not fit the flavor of your game. If the game has nothing to do with space and he is just one of many random characters, using him as the icon might give potential buyers wrong assumptions (he's in a space suit so it must take place in space with him floating about...).