07-20-2011, 12:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiwiGummy View Post
Wait so this is just a different game, but the same as the first one, but it's HD?
It's "Silverfish for iPad" (the original is iPhone/iPod only). It's the same game, but the playfield is a touch bigger and doubled up to fully fit the iPad screen.

SHREDD GO FAST! FREE!
Nozoku Rush Kick Math's Ass!
Critter Panic Break yer brain! FREE!
Silverfish & Silverfish MAX Hardcore arcade insanity!
Nozoku A casual game of math & logic.
More: www.chaoticbox.com Twitter YouTube
07-20-2011, 04:55 AM
There is already a thread in the upcoming iPad games section. Maybe you can post some pics/vids there?

07-20-2011, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkHerm View Post
There is already a thread in the upcoming iPad games section. Maybe you can post some pics/vids there?
OK posted some shots - video isn't working out (crappy camera is crap). I guess we can move the official MAX discussion to that thread!

SHREDD GO FAST! FREE!
08-03-2011, 11:56 AM
Stopped by to note that a Silverfish update (v1.1.2) is now live on the App Store.

This update includes a bunch of fixes plus iCade support - which by extension means iControlPad support. Unfortunately I think the iControlPad buttons don't make much sense in iCade mode (from what I've read - I don't have an iControlPad) so I might need to submit another update to remap those. If anyone out there actually has Silverfish and an iControlPad some feedback wold be appreciated!

P.S. Whoever decided to map the iControlPad in iCade mode they way they did has some 'splain'n to do. Seriously I don't get how that mapping makes any sense

SHREDD GO FAST! FREE!

Last edited by ChaoticBox; 08-03-2011 at 11:58 AM. Reason: Added confused emoticon, 'cause seriously.
08-20-2011, 11:10 AM
Frank, i just sent you a PM, and I know you have subscribed the thread
09-07-2011, 11:23 AM
Silverfish v1.1.3 update is now available on the App Store.

The main feature is a new "button" control mode. This is basically a static d-pad that can be repositioned during play with a double-tap. This was based on feedback way back in this thread so if you're one of the folks who's had trouble coming to terms with the swipe controls please do give this a go!

SHREDD GO FAST! FREE!
10-21-2011, 03:55 AM
Silverfish 1.1.4 with Joypad support is now available on the App Store.

It's also on sale for 99 this weekend due to the end of the world Silverfish MAX for iPad is on sale for 99 too!

SHREDD GO FAST! FREE!
10-21-2011, 04:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticBox View Post
Silverfish 1.1.4 with Joypad support is now available on the App Store.

It's also on sale for 99 this weekend due to the end of the world Silverfish MAX for iPad is on sale for 99 too!
This is great!!! I love to use the iPhone as a controller. Can't wait to try it with Silverfish!
10-21-2011, 08:24 PM
Game Impressions

Addictive, adrenalitic! My best score: 19.448.455 (Reaper).

Game Center: masvil - feel free to add me telling you are from TA.
Do you need info about HDMI out and iCade to use your iDevice as a real game station? Go there and there and thank Connector and Menneisyys.
10-01-2012, 07:53 PM
ChaoticBox, any chance of seeing Silverfish updates for iOS6?