★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: *****Attention! In order to continue playing Trade Nations, please search for "Trade Nations" in the App Store and download our new version with a Castle icon. Thanks so much!******

StockOption's comments:
Trade Nations is now available WORLDWIDE!

The App Store is still populating search, but you can download it directly from this link:

Happy Trading!
11-09-2010, 06:43 AM
Anyone interested in playing this it's better than we rule I'm under Howlingwolf if you wanna add me

11-09-2010, 08:27 AM
I like it so far. Add me Gadg3tg1rl
11-09-2010, 08:33 AM
Just a quick warning to ppl there is a review on iTunes saying the game emptied there iTunes account somehow mine seems ok but just to let you all know
11-09-2010, 09:59 AM
Just downloaded this game and I had a question. Does this game have any type of expiring/spoiling mechanic? For example, am I forced to log in at specific times in order to prevent my goods from going to waste? I find these types of simulation games fun, but the whole crops spoiling aspect is what made me stop playing We Rule.
11-09-2010, 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazarath View Post
Just downloaded this game and I had a question. Does this game have any type of expiring/spoiling mechanic? For example, am I forced to log in at specific times in order to prevent my goods from going to waste? I find these types of simulation games fun, but the whole crops spoiling aspect is what made me stop playing We Rule.
Don't think so not that I have noticed
11-09-2010, 12:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazarath View Post
Nothing will expire or spoil. Feel free to play Trade Nations at your own pace without fear that your work is lost if you don't play soon enough
11-09-2010, 04:52 PM
woot! awesome game!
11-09-2010, 06:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnlopiccolo View Post
woot! awesome game!
I played this a lot when it first released in Canada, cool to see it's international now!!

Looks like they fixed a bunch of the crash bugs too. Might as well pick it back up again!
11-10-2010, 07:56 AM
I'm projectmoonlightcafe