★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: FEATURED ON GIZMODO

Finally the long awaited Boob Ninja has arrived!

You are the 'Boob Ninja' armed with only a spatula and the wit, speed and stealth of a mini ninja. You need to grab as many boob objects as you can while avoiding the flying utensils coming at you from all directions. The further you get through the buildings and the more you grab the harder the game gets and the better your score.

WHY GIVE IT A TRY
This game is a lot of fun and gets so crazy as you get better and last longer, that it will have you screaming at your friends to leave you alone so you can concentrate. The game requires skill, a sense of humour and great hand to eye co-ordination. A great game to play while you are commuting to work or stuck waiting for your next karate class.

GLOBAL SCORE BOARD
Check your own personal awesomeness against the rest of the world on our global score board. Keep trying until you make the top scores.

MIX UP THE ACTION
Make sure to keep a look out for the floating 'Hour Glasses' which slow down the utensils and buys you some much needed time.

WHO IS THIS GAME FOR?
Simple enough to keep anyone occupied, fast paced and addictive enough for serious gamers. Easy and intuitive so you can learn as you go without having to read an instruction manual.

If you love old school arcade games then this is the game for you. If you love ninjas, especially cute little ones that dodge utensils then look no further. If you like teddy bears and are looking for a cute game where you brush their hair or dress them up then you are in the wrong place!

GAME WARNING
This game is so awesome that it may increase your own awesomeness level just by owning it.

We hope you enjoy the game!
11-09-2010, 08:09 PM
Lol i saw this too! So is anyone gonna TOFTT or what?

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon

11-09-2010, 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eggzbacon View Post
Lol i saw this too! So is anyone gonna TOFTT or what?
Go ahead. Be my hero.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
11-09-2010, 08:12 PM
Could be the breast game on the app store
11-09-2010, 08:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlingwolf View Post
Could be the breast game on the app store
Yes, that sounds about chest right.

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
11-09-2010, 08:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starjimstar View Post
Yes, that sounds about chest right.
Who'll rack up the points the highest?

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
11-09-2010, 08:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doodlejumper View Post
Who'll rack up the points the highest?
lets see how this game.......stacks up.
11-09-2010, 08:40 PM
So do you play as the titular hero? If not, there will be a lot of people knocking this. I haven't played it so I can't be the juggs and jury.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
11-09-2010, 08:42 PM
Lol what have i started with the boob jokes lets nipple this in the bud right now
11-09-2010, 08:49 PM
this game looks.... titillating.