★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

I need Moderators help to get my game reviewed

11-10-2010, 04:34 AM
I need Moderators help to get my game reviewed

I had sent a PM to the review of this site and was wondering what is the process of getting a review for my game. Since this is a personal matter, I would like to talk about it via PM. Thank you for you time in reading this message.
11-10-2010, 04:58 AM
The protocol is, this is the number one app review site on the planet. Your game has to look like it cost a decent amount of money to make and can hold it's own against some of the better SNES and PSone games that are already floating out there. Anything less is not likely to raise an eyebrow.

Keep in mind they probably get thousands of review requests every day. Keep a constant eye on the quality of titles usually featured on the front of the site; be honest with yourself, and if your app doesn't look like it belongs in the midst of what you see, then it's not likely going to get a review posted.
11-10-2010, 09:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krehol Games View Post
I had sent a PM to the review of this site and was wondering what is the process of getting a review for my game. Since this is a personal matter, I would like to talk about it via PM. Thank you for you time in reading this message.
you already got 5 fake reviews .. what else do you need to a good start?
11-10-2010, 12:30 PM
spam

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.Ugly View Post
you already got 5 fake reviews .. what else do you need to a good start?
What are you talking about. My game doesn"t have any reviews yet.
11-11-2010, 09:03 AM
If your game is worth making it on the site, they find you first. At least from what I've seen here.