Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-21-2012, 11:07 AM
iPad, OS 4.x

Create gorgeous and sophisticated ceramic pots inspired by "Arabian Nights" stories. You surely heard about "Aladdin's Wonderful Lamp" or "Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves"? The goal of this competition is to present the beautiful Arabian culture to the pottery community.

$10 iTunes Gift Card will be rewarded to the winner of our Arabian Nights Contest! It lets you shop for anything at the iTunes Store (music, movies, TV shows, apps, audiobooks ) so donít miss the chance to charge your account there!

The contest closes on March 6, 2012! More info (rules and how to participate) can be found on the Pottery Portal. Come and join us!
Old 02-28-2012, 05:35 AM
iPad, OS 4.x

Just a little update to tell you there is now just one week left until the end of the Arabian Nights contest! Donít lose your chance to submit your best pots. iTunes Gift Card is waiting for the winner!
Old 03-05-2012, 09:04 AM
iPad, OS 4.x

Two days left until we announce Arabian Nights Contest winner. Donít miss your chance for winning an iTunes Gift Card and submit your pot today!
Old 04-05-2012, 10:23 AM
iPad, OS 4.x

Easter is around the corner and Infinite Dreams is celebrating Spring with a huge Easter sale, offering iOS games for just 0.99 cents each! Check this thread for more info!

P.S - Let's Create! Pottery HD included!
Old 04-06-2012, 06:51 AM
iPad, OS 4.x

Good news for pottery makers. Letís Create! Pottery Lite and Letís Create! Pottery HD has been updated. From now on this two apps are optimized for iPhone 4S, iPad 2 and the New iPad! Additionally you can also save photos of your pots direct on the device. Enjoy folks!
Old 04-06-2012, 02:40 PM
Banned
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Great news on the Retina update! I was holding off buying because I was hoping for this update and now, I can't wait to see it on my iPad 3. Thank you!
Old 04-07-2012, 06:45 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

On an iPad 2, with the new update, you need to touch a cm or so above the part of the pot you want to shape, or above where you want the brush to go, it's unplayable like this. Do you have an ETA for when this will be fixed?
I was going to recommend this game to a couple of people I know with iPads, as it's on sale, but I can't in its current state.
Old 04-10-2012, 06:57 AM
iPad, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by HLW View Post
On an iPad 2, with the new update, you need to touch a cm or so above the part of the pot you want to shape, or above where you want the brush to go, it's unplayable like this. Do you have an ETA for when this will be fixed?
This is not a bug to fix, we just decided to improve the game in that way. However, we are gathering feedback about the latest update. Thanks for sharing your opinion.
Old 04-10-2012, 08:21 AM
iPad, OS 4.x

Donít lose your chance to win 10$ iTunes Gift Card in our Easter Contest at Pottery Portal. Submit your creations now!
Old 04-10-2012, 02:21 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArturID View Post
This is not a bug to fix, we just decided to improve the game in that way.
It's really not an improvement, the game is unplayable on an iPad 2 now - the pot and brush doesn't move/shape where you touch the screen, it happens a centimetre under where you touch, making precise movements difficult unless you have a transparent finger with measurements drawn on it. Which I don't have.

Strangely, this doesn't happen on an iPhone 4 - there the game registers the touch where it should, slightly on or above where you touch the screen.

You could just add an option to adjust the height of the touch registering in game - then people could adjust it to whatever they wanted. I don't know if this is possible to do though!