★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

What's the integration effort of integrating Flurry?

11-10-2010, 01:15 PM
#1
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 5
What's the integration effort of integrating Flurry?

Have any of you integrated Flurry into your app? If so, how much effort and time have you found it to take? What about the AppCircle?

Thanks
11-10-2010, 03:19 PM
#2
Joined: Dec 2009
Location: Berlin, Germany
Posts: 1,674
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrhoover View Post
Have any of you integrated Flurry into your app? If so, how much effort and time have you found it to take? What about the AppCircle?

Thanks

thats the rebranded sp<ware stuff people moan about? or?
11-10-2010, 05:04 PM
#3
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.Ugly View Post
thats the rebranded sp<ware stuff people moan about? or?
There was some press about them some months ago. There website is at flurry.com.
11-11-2010, 03:46 PM
#4
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 6
After adding their library to your project, for basic functionality it's:

Code:
#import "FlurryAPI.h"
...
[FlurryAPI startSession:@"AppIDKeyObtainedFromFlurry"];
That's it!

Their Events system is also quite easy to use.
11-11-2010, 04:47 PM
#5
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGuy View Post
After adding their library to your project, for basic functionality it's:

Code:
#import "FlurryAPI.h"
...
[FlurryAPI startSession:@"AppIDKeyObtainedFromFlurry"];
That's it!

Their Events system is also quite easy to use.
How much effort would you say it takes to add their library?
11-11-2010, 05:09 PM
#6
Joined: May 2009
Location: Palmerston North, New Zealand
Posts: 464
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrhoover View Post
How much effort would you say it takes to add their library?
It's incredibly simple, I suggest you go to their website and they will have a section dedicated to convincing you that it is super easy to integrate

Check out Sheepish, 100+ levels of puzzle fun! With sheep!
And more about us: www.pixelthismobile.com
plus+ id: Newtz