★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: iYou Soft
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 7.7 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Attention: Due to the tremendous details in this game, it is NOT compatible on iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPod 2G or iPod 3G(8GB) in current version. Please DO NOT download this game if you use anyone of them.

Pocket Park is a joyful seeking game. It is a complete and vibrant park. You are in Gods view to see all the detailed activities.

Features:
High resolution (6144 by 768) with exquisitely hand-painted pixels.
More than 100 interactive events are waiting for you, With every touch you will get a surprise.
Try to find special characters in a complex and picturesque environment.
Various special events here. Every entering is with a surprise.
You will be pleased by just seeing this little world without any operation.
Weather changes and various festival events will be updated soon.

ipadlips's comments:

iYouGames Has Recently Released Any Style of Seeking Pixel Game For Those Lovers Like Me Of this Style of Games. Im really impressed about this game, While i was playing i found some funny stuff like The Up House And The Character from the movie, and Android toy, an alien and the main character of half-life series, the mac store saying "Say no to flash" with steve jobs on the roof meditating, that really makes me laugh. Ive seen more characters like camelots etc. just try yourself and see, they are even animated when you touch them.

This game is really awsome you must pick this one to support this chinese devs. They really do an fascinant work bringing us Pocket Park And Soon as you can see below "Zombie Dash"

Rating: 5/5 Starts (Must Have)

Sugestions: Gamecenter Support with achievements, the ability to create your own pixel place and share them via gamecenter, and some other modes to play.
11-10-2010, 07:47 PM
Screen 4 has full nudity, wonder how that got past Apple.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero

11-10-2010, 08:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doodlejumper View Post
Screen 4 has full nudity, wonder how that got past Apple.

what nudity? A dude in swim trunks?
11-10-2010, 08:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chickdigger802 View Post
Uhh.... no.... the woman with bare breasts holding the no fur sign.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
11-10-2010, 08:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chickdigger802 View Post
He means the pic with what looks like a naked girl holding an anti fur sign.
11-10-2010, 08:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doodlejumper View Post
Uhh.... no.... the woman with bare breasts holding the no fur sign.
yeah, I noticed that too. I guess it's because it's pixel art and isn't detailed enough. Let's face it, there are statues and paintings all over the place with more detailed nudity and no one tries to sensor those.

Playing:|Roboto|Cordy|QuBit|Amazing Breaker|Awesome Saucer|Groove Coaster|Gesundheit!|
Favorites:|PoP:WW|Infinity Blade|World of Goo|Phoenix|Danmaku|PewPew2|Alien Space Retro|Battleheart|Gears| LGR2|iDaTank|PvZ|ME|To-Fu|Anodia|Lego HP|Fruit Ninja|I Dig It 2|Soosiz|
11-10-2010, 08:44 PM
The game description really is unclear... I like the artwork though!

FreeAppTracker.com free daily apps, rankings, & contests!
11-10-2010, 09:09 PM
its okay. but nowhere near as good as Time Geeks. I do like how certain things move when u tap on them. overall I think it need other stuff added to it like different maps, achievements etc.

Member of the Beta Tester Alliance
Twitter http://twitter.com/#!/Nicodemus82

Last edited by nicodemus82; 11-10-2010 at 11:49 PM.
11-10-2010, 09:32 PM
I was lucky to get a code for the game so here are some of my impressions. Well the game is really fun. But it is minimalist. Time Geeks has the added dimension of a timer and scoring and stars, etc, so if you don't like timers then then might be a relaxing choice for you. I mentioned to the developer that the help screen needs to be more prominent. As it stands it is only after the "i" in the first loading screen and then I couldn't get it to click. To me the information screen is usually teckie stuff about the games or credits and what not, but that is fine if you know it is there. I suggested a new arrow specifying help.

Since there is no timer and it is pretty much a relax and play game I can't see any achievements added to it. Basically you scroll around the screen to find the item in the lower right corner. When you find it, something else appears. A zoom feature is missing it seems too, which would be helpful to see some of the minute details. Or at least it doesn't zoom in the normal way. It might get frustrating because I can't find a hint button and if you get stuck on an object you are stuck in the game.

Perhaps part of the game is finding features? Feels like that is what I am doing - looking for things I expect in a game! I guess for the 2 dollar price tag that is what I kind of think should be included.

Artwork is fantastic but more meat needs to be added to the game. The scrolling is also continuous - like it wraps around and that gets a little confusing. It should be a scene with four sides that you get to the end of. You know like a photo.

But, again, great detail, a very good (depending how you look at it) mix of fun things to find, gory things to see, certainly pushing the envelope on things. I really hope that some of the things like characters were licensed or else they might need to get changed in an update but for now they are fun to find.
11-11-2010, 02:18 AM
Pocket Park 4 iPad soon be released!

for his long and non-violent struggle for fundamental human rights in China