★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The trouble with Mr Bump is that he has never featured in his very own iPhone Game..... Until Now!

That's right, the worldwide renowned Mr Men and Little Miss characters have finally made their way to the App Store.
Brought to you by Digital Goldfish, in association with Chorion, Mr Bump is the first in a series of games playable on
your iPhone / iPod Touch.

For instance.

One day when out paddling his little rowing boat, Mr Bump hit a rock in the river and was thrown from the boat and into the water.

But Mr Bump's bad luck does not stop there, he is now headed the wrong way down the perilous river towards a giant waterfall.

Now it's up to you to help steer Mr Bump to safety. Tilt the device left and right to guide Mr Bump toward any objects travelling down the river. Bumping off the objects will save Mr Bump from going over the edge of the waterfall. Along the way you will meet a whole host of your favourite Mr Men and Little Miss characters.

Look out for other Mr Men and Little Miss games and Apps coming soon.

Features :-

* A whole host of your favourite Mr Men and Little Miss characters.

* Simple intuitive pick up and play controls.

* Fun Retro Mr Men art style.

* High Score based play with Game Centre integration.

* Facebook score posting.
11-10-2010, 10:11 PM
BUMP

(Sorry, couldn't resist! )

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!

11-10-2010, 10:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drelbs View Post
BUMP

(Sorry, couldn't resist! )
Ohhhhhhh......... That could get you banned.

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
11-11-2010, 04:48 AM
Picked this up for my daughter the other day and it's actually a really good endless jump as high as you can game
11-11-2010, 05:07 AM
Can you sum up any modes? Screenshot 2 looks like a different one... and the wheel turning seems random... don't know what to quite expect.

If I have Doodle Jump, is there any reason I should bother with this? Don't mind Mr Men but I don't have any nostalgic value to fall back on.
11-11-2010, 06:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TouchChatterbox View Post
Can you sum up any modes? Screenshot 2 looks like a different one... and the wheel turning seems random... don't know what to quite expect.

If I have Doodle Jump, is there any reason I should bother with this? Don't mind Mr Men but I don't have any nostalgic value to fall back on.
At certain points in the game you get too a locked area thats where the little mini games like turning the wheel to open the river gate etc its actually quite good bought it for my daughter but i have played it just as much
11-15-2010, 10:52 AM
Hey Guys,

Here is the promo vid here....Poopity Poop! :

Youtube link | Pop Up
11-15-2010, 11:21 AM
I bought this game as soon as I saw it posted, not really knowing what it was. I must say, it is a pretty fantastic jump game. I personally think it is better than doodle jump, and right there with mega jump. Digital Goldfish is a great company, I love all games by them and Ninja Kiwi.
11-16-2010, 11:06 AM
Thanks for your support Epedemix

We welcome any feedback you or anyone else has on the game as we work towards updates. Suggest away! Can't guarantee we'll get everything in but we want to make it as fun as possible for you guys to play so your opinion counts!
11-16-2010, 11:10 AM
The perspective just doesn't work for me. It's too wrong.
But trailer is really cute. I guess, it will find its fans.

{ Permanently addicted to: 868-HACK }
I perform. Therefore I am. You should book me.
..::: METROCCOLIS :::..