★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Let's Create! Pottery Lite - get most creative app in iTunes for FREE!

11-11-2010, 07:10 AM
Let's Create! Pottery Lite - get most creative app in iTunes for FREE!

Finally, 3 months after its initial release, Infinite Dreams gives every owner of iPhone and iPod Touch the chance to get a FREE taste of the most creative app in iTunes. Featured by Apple in 'App of the Week' section Let's Create! Pottery now is also available as a lite version.

www.potterygame.com

Last edited by TomID; 11-11-2010 at 07:15 AM.
11-12-2010, 12:18 AM
This looks intriguing. Gonna have to give it a go
11-12-2010, 12:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibelongintheforums View Post
This looks intriguing. Gonna have to give it a go
Same. I remember when this first came out and it was really cool looking but I didn't want to spend the money to buy without trying it. Hopefully this will push me to buy it!

Plus+, Openfeint, and Gameloft Live Username: Vester
Add me on GameCenter: Sock Merchant
2/6/11 the Green Bay Packers win Super Bowl XLV
11-12-2010, 01:40 AM
This is a very good casual relaxing game. No stress, just enjoyable. The closer your creation matches the objective photo, the better. In the full version you can also create random stuff, and auction them off to see how much they're worth. Good alternative view on how to take gaming to new dimensions
11-12-2010, 03:37 AM
Fantastic!

This is a fantastic app, so much so that I've already upgraded to the full version

One thing though, there is a spelling mistake on the screen where you can choose to post your creation to Facebook etc and that is you have spelt 'Community' with only one 'm' (so Comunity). Nothing major but I'm sure you'll want to sort it in the next update
09-02-2011, 04:43 AM
Hey guys, latest update for Pottery Lite brings few important improvements. Take a look on the list below:

- added localization
- Improved modeling
- App is now Universal (iPad, iPhone, iPod)
- optimized for iPad 2

Feel free to check our free version and leave comments here!