★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Free for limited time! Thanks for supporting us!
Best game for the tank funs!

Tank Fury is a team-based massively multiplayer online action game dedicated to armored warfare. Eastern Front is the first episode of this game.

In Tank Fury you can get into the epic tank battles of World War II with other steel cowboys all over the world. Your arsenal includes 8 armored vehicles from Germany, and the Soviet Union, carefully detailed with historical accuracy. More vehicles will be added soon with updates.

Features:
Online battle with other players all over the world!
Superb photo-realistic 3D graphics!
3D sound effects
Offline practice mode
Global rankings

Noumena's comments:
Battlezone: Eastern Front has just been released! This is a 3D, real-time, MMO tank battle game. Check it out! This is the link to the U.S. app store:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/battlezone-3d-eastern-front/id400106083?mt=8
11-11-2010, 08:26 AM
I played for a bit and my chief complaint is that the graininess of the environments make it really hard to spot the tanks. There were times when I thought I saw a tank and started firing on it to only later realize I was shooting a bush.

Current obsessions: Bug Princess 2: Black Label, Neuroshima Hex, Pinball Arcade, Final Fantasy Tactics, MacGuffin's Curse, 1112, Dangerous, 100 Trials, Ascension, The Quest
Anticipating: Spirit Hunter Mineko, Rogue Touch EX, Fargoal 2, Cursed Realms

11-11-2010, 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by medianotzu View Post
I played for a bit and my chief complaint is that the graininess of the environments make it really hard to spot the tanks. There were times when I thought I saw a tank and started firing on it to only later realize I was shooting a bush.
Lol i did the same thing
11-11-2010, 08:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlingwolf View Post
Lol i did the same thing
Isn't that why tanks use camouflage?
11-11-2010, 08:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
Isn't that why tanks use camouflage?
In this case it's more like someone spiked my tank-aid with LSD than that the enemy tanks are well camouflaged.

Current obsessions: Bug Princess 2: Black Label, Neuroshima Hex, Pinball Arcade, Final Fantasy Tactics, MacGuffin's Curse, 1112, Dangerous, 100 Trials, Ascension, The Quest
Anticipating: Spirit Hunter Mineko, Rogue Touch EX, Fargoal 2, Cursed Realms
11-11-2010, 09:04 AM
Quote:
In this case it's more like someone spiked my tank-aid with LSD than that the enemy tanks are well camouflaged.
Gotcha. I have yet to try the game, but I would expect that tanks wouldn't be popping off the environment.

EDIT: It's not the graininess -- it's the jittery 3D graphics. Not crazy about the controls, either.

Last edited by squarezero; 11-11-2010 at 09:12 AM.
11-11-2010, 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
Gotcha. I have yet to try the game, but I would expect that tanks wouldn't be popping off the environment.

EDIT: It's not the graininess -- it's the jittery 3D graphics. Not crazy about the controls, either.
I like the controls, my only complaint is the poorly placed ads. i've accidentally pressed an ad after dying more than once.

P.S. If you haven't noticed, you don't need to hold on the left dpad. just tap up to shift the transmission to forward and vice versa if you want to stop or move in reverse. there's a meter of sorts on the left next to the dpad that tells you what motion your in. top being top speed; second from top, moving forward but slower; third, stop; fourth, reverse.

Founder of Sgarrista Air Brigade
Devs, if you want reviews click here!
Yep, I'm a Brony
PSN: AeroFlare7221
11-11-2010, 11:45 AM
I like this game, alot of fun. Took a screenshot thought I should share it.
11-12-2010, 02:51 AM
If you can't see the tanks well, then vice-versa for the opponents, which adds to the fun of this game. But sometimes it gets a bit crazy with all those tanks. Still trying to get used to the controls especially getting a feel with the turret control. Hopefully the developer will come up with more maps but i have to say, a great job for a first version!
11-18-2010, 06:18 PM
Quote:
I already shot lots of bushes...

Former cadet instructor of the Sgarrista Air Brigade, call sign: [SAB]swiss, Atypical Beta Group,
games: Sky Gamblers Storm Raiders, Infinite Tanks, Autumn Dynasty
supports: Storm Raiders Fan Page, Official Infinite Tanks Fan Page