★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: XT HD - New gameplay video

11-01-2010, 05:44 AM
Xt hd

Hi all!
My new game XT HD is available now!

Description:

Destroy all the enemy ships, collect all green and red gems in the area avoiding missiles, bullets and mines.
The controls are easy to master, left thumb steers, right thumb shoots.
At the end of each level you can upgrade your weapons, shields, speed and life count.

* 30 intense missions
* Detailed real time 3D graphics
* Beautiful space locations
* Choose your strategy, spend points on upgrades or save them to beat the hiscore
* Openfeint leaderboard and achievements

Web page:
http://www.lkainteractive.com/xt/index.html

iTunes Link:
itms://itunes.apple.com/us/app/xt-hd/id393613504?mt=8

Screenshots:

11-01-2010, 11:19 AM
Just gone FREE

11-01-2010, 11:47 AM
I tried this game over the weekend. Its pretty good. Smooth controls and nice 3D effects. Any plans to update? I think the weapons could be a bit better with regards to sound and visual effects but its not bad as it is right now. I think it would keep people more engaged if the shooting was more flashy and sounded better. As someone else said about XT, a tutorial would be nice to get people in to the game. The controls although they are good, could use some work though. Its not very easy to point your ship or your bullets in the direction you want.The controls are kind of like in the game Demon Hunter or in the Chillingo game pirates treasure. Both are good games but the controls are jerky like this game, so it gives people a hard time. Also the sound when you pick up the orbs could be better. Hope you dont take these criticisms negatively. Overall its a good game.Ive been trying to leave a review on iunes. If you get a game by promo code are you not allowed to review it? Thats pretty wierdd. Anyway I will keep trying.

Last edited by gokeadeyemo; 11-01-2010 at 12:29 PM.
11-01-2010, 11:57 AM
Oh almost forgot. Also a difficlty setting? Like easy normal and hard? So that you can get deep into the game wth some practice on easy and then try it on normal or hard?
11-01-2010, 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlingwolf View Post
Just gone FREE

No, it was a 10 minutes mistake
11-01-2010, 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gokeadeyemo View Post
I tried this game over the weekend. Its pretty good. Smooth controls and nice 3D effects. Any plans to update?

Thanks!
Right now I'm working on a lite version. I'll update it if I get enough sales.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gokeadeyemo View Post
Hope you dont take these criticisms negatively.
No, I take it as suggestions for improvements, thanks for taking time to write it.
11-11-2010, 12:31 PM
XT HD - New gameplay video

Hi all!

New gameplay video and new game description.

Description:

Strategy and shooting action come together in provide an exhilarating space adventure in XT!
Download this strategic level-based shooter NOW and jump in the driver's seat of an exotic spaceship, gathering every green or red gem scattered around the cosmos while utilizing navigational cunning and accurate shooting to thwart the attacks of any enemy ships that stand in your way.

Playing through XT, users are tasked with utilizing both agility and strategic thought to conquer sequentially more challenging levels by collecting every green and red gem on a given map without being shot down by an enemy space craft or flying over and enemy mine.

The game includes 30 unique levels of play. Points collected during game-play can either be used to upgrade the user's ship between missions, or saved and uploaded online via Openfeint leaderboards.

XT boasts extremely straight forward and intuitive user controls that are responsive and easy to learn. Users simply use one thumb pad to steer their spacecraft and a second to aim and shoot their crafts weapons. Furthermore, this game utilizes smooth yet vivid 3-D graphics to provide users with a gaming experience of the highest possible quality. Don't wait around to battle through the cosmos, with XT all you need to jump headlong into an enthralling deep space is your mobile device.

App Features:
* 30 unique levels
* Integrated with OpenFeint for online score-tracking
* Online Player Leaderboards
* Un-lockable in-game achievements
* Upgrade options for: weapons, defense, engines, and life bank
* Detailed 3-D in-game graphics

System requirements:
iOS 3.2 or later, iPad.

Web page:
http://www.lkainteractive.com/xt/index.html

iTunes Link: