★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: COMBOAPP
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 30.7 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Kids need coloring apps that are simple enough that they can enjoy them without help. Creating 3D animal art with 3D Coloring Book for Kids: Pets is just that easy. Children will love it and parents will have time to take a break knowing that their kids are kept entertained with this safe and simple app.

A perfect catalyst for children to nurture their artistic abilities, Coloring Book allows for much greater freedom to explore art and personal expression than typical coloring apps. Meanwhile, pre-drawn 3D pet outlines ensure that even the most inexperienced of children can effectively create fluid illustrations. As users color in various portions of Coloring Books canvas, changing hues and shading effects are automatically added to create a realistic three dimensional appearance.

With a remarkably diverse and useful set of features, Coloring Book maximizes the freedom with which users can go about coloring in the virtual pets of their choice, whether they be puppies or parrots. The app gives users the ability to add pre-designed original animals and, afterwards, even allows the users to insert some animation to their newly drawn characters. Users are also able to save artwork directly within the application itself.
App Features:

Easy saving methods to hold finished art.
Undo/ Redo action functionality
Animation capability
Automatic shading/ texture additions.
User interface optimized for ease of use.
In-depth catalog of pet animal outlines for coloring.

This app was nominated to ComboApps Holiday App Awards!

Coloring Book is developed by Intersog LLC

comboapp's comments:
Our new product for Kids and Families is out on the iPad.
We are constantly trying to improve our products and would like to hear what you guys think.

http://bit.ly/aaa6Aj

Have a few promos on hand, please reach out if you would like to try it.

Thank you much!

11-11-2010, 01:54 PM
I would love to try this gamebook with my daughter. If still available give me a promo. Thank you

11-11-2010, 02:09 PM
I'd like to try the app too if you have any other codes available. My niece says thanks!!
11-11-2010, 02:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djacinto View Post
I would love to try this gamebook with my daughter. If still available give me a promo. Thank you
Will provide one in your private box tomorrow.
Thank you.

Just 2 left.

ComboApp Marketing & PR Agency
11-11-2010, 02:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caprone View Post
I'd like to try the app too if you have any other codes available. My niece says thanks!!
Will provide one tomorrow morning in your private box.
Thank you.

Just 1 more left...

11-11-2010, 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by comboapp View Post
Will provide one tomorrow morning in your private box.
Thank you.
Thanks!
11-11-2010, 06:50 PM
My daughter would love to try this.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
11-11-2010, 07:14 PM
If you have any more codes left, I would like one for my daughter. Thanks!

Beta Tested- NYZ2, ZombieSmash HD (iPad), Bug Heroes, Earth vs Moon, Underworlds, Push Panic, N.Y. Zombies, iPharoah, Rocket Monkey Warped, uBoot, Flight Deck, Plushed, Black Matter, 2012 Zombies vs Aliens, Crunchy Planets, StickBound, NovaRift, Giant Moto, Crazy Test, Fling Cube,,...
11-11-2010, 10:31 PM
I think my twins will love the game.

Please, let me know if you still have some codes. Thanks.

iPhone 6 and iPad Mini iOS 8
11-12-2010, 11:40 AM
Thank you...

Everyone that has requested the promo code until this point, will receive it or have received it already. Thank you very much for your interest.

Feedback is encouraged. Once again, we are trying to improve our products and I am sure you would notice these improvements if compared to our first 3D Coloring Book. All the improvements are based on our research as well as direct feedback from you guys.

Best regards,