★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: A simple and addictive puzzle game.

Features:

+ Engineered for all generations of iPod/iPhone
+ Addictive and challenging play
+ Easy to pick up and play
+ OpenFeint support
+ Leaderboards
+ Achievements
+ A new unique puzzle every day

Block Match is a puzzle logic game. It's very easy to learn and can provide brain challenging entertainment for hours. The object of the game is to match the two grids by removing pieces until they fit into the correct shape. Sounds easy? After completing a few puzzles on the harder difficulty levels you will find that your brain is getting a complete work-out.

No puzzle experience is exactly the same. Each time you play, the puzzles are generated randomly. So the possible combinations are unlimited.

Block Match uses these freely available resources:

+ Cocos2D <Ricardo Quesada>
+ Appirater <Arash Payan>
+ Silk Icon Set <Mark James>
+ Project Icons <Mihaiciuc Bogdan>

Support Indie Game Development.

HutzMedia's comments:
[Description]

Block Match is a puzzle logic game. It's very easy to learn and can provide brain challenging entertainment for hours. The object of the game is to match the two grids by removing pieces until they fit into the correct shape. Sounds easy? After completing a few puzzles on the harder difficulty levels you will find that your brain is getting a complete work-out.

No puzzle experience is exactly the same. Each time you play, the puzzles are generated randomly. So the possible combinations are unlimited.

11-12-2010, 10:25 PM
Here are some promotional codes to try Block Match for free:

HHXHJEN3R4EL
9P3M6WXRNEFA
7THEXJ9LXJ47
4TRRAYF76RPJ
EMTA4WMXJEPY

If you like it then please leave a review. Thanks.
11-12-2010, 11:25 PM
Got EMTA4WMXJEPY. This does give your brain a good work out. Been playing and enjoying it although I really hate to go back to the beginning when I tap the wrong block. It has a very easy tutorial in case you need to know the game play. Its not a simple game once you get into it. I appreciate that its not a timed game. (although it does show your time played).
Oh, and thanks for the code and will leave a favorable review on iTunes.
11-13-2010, 04:36 AM
Great puzzler

Bought the game yesterday and had a hard time putting my Touch down and go to sleep

It is a really fun and polished game.

I agree with Coldar, it would be nice with and undo option.

>
It should be a standard feature that you can turn on/off in-game music and sound effects separately in all games
!