★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: noovex
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 1.1 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 1 (7)
App description: The all new ANGRY BIRDZ app is here!

Your goal is simple, find the hidden bird in the spinning golden eggs, but be careful, if you miss it the bird gonna be very angry!
We offer 3 different difficulty levels in this extremely addictive game. So build your high score as high as you can!
The upcoming updates will be completely free!
(note: this app has no relation to Rovio's Angry Birds app)
Have fun!

freedog's comments:
Is this dev trying to profit off the fame of the real Angry Birds?

11-12-2010, 01:34 AM
Super fail.

11-12-2010, 01:35 AM
Only $9.99? Where are all the TOFTTers?

Current obsessions: Bug Princess 2: Black Label, Neuroshima Hex, Pinball Arcade, Final Fantasy Tactics, MacGuffin's Curse, 1112, Dangerous, 100 Trials, Ascension, The Quest
Anticipating: Spirit Hunter Mineko, Rogue Touch EX, Fargoal 2, Cursed Realms
11-12-2010, 01:36 AM
LOL @ the blatantness of the dev and the ridiculous price.
11-12-2010, 01:54 AM
wow this looks really great! at the price, i will say why not? everyone should grab this game now!
11-12-2010, 02:21 AM
the sad part is that somewhere, some poor fool is going to accidentally buy this piece of crap instead of the real thing...

Playing:|Roboto|Cordy|QuBit|Amazing Breaker|Awesome Saucer|Groove Coaster|Gesundheit!|
Favorites:|PoP:WW|Infinity Blade|World of Goo|Phoenix|Danmaku|PewPew2|Alien Space Retro|Battleheart|Gears| LGR2|iDaTank|PvZ|ME|To-Fu|Anodia|Lego HP|Fruit Ninja|I Dig It 2|Soosiz|
11-12-2010, 02:34 AM
its pure great fun!! by Tamas Novak

After playing for a while now i can say this game is really cool and fun! I recommend it for everybody! especially it will have free updates to make the app even better! go for it!

Originally Posted by ultimo View Post
This is not Windows, this is Apple, dude
11-12-2010, 02:39 AM
LOL, funny.

I am waiting now for "Angry DoodleZombieNinjaBirds, Cut The Fruit Rope Edition".

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

Last edited by Vovin; 11-12-2010 at 02:47 AM.
11-12-2010, 02:49 AM
I love how he puts this in the description...

The all new ANGRY BIRDZ app is here!

Trying to play it off like this is an upgraded version of Angry Birds or something... like one day 2 people with iphones are gonna be standing next to eachother with one person playing the real Angry Birds and the guy next to him is gonna say "oh yeah...I got the upgraded "all new" version of Angry BirdZ man!" Beat that!!!

Gotta love this part of the description too...

The upcoming future updates will be completely free!

Gee, the updates are free??? That's rare!

Now Playing: iStunt 2, Monster Trouble, Zombie Runaway, Stylish Sprint, Grim Joggers, Holy Moly Dragons, Fight Night Champion, NBA Jam, Rat On a Skateboard, Puzzle Quest 2, Jungool, Super Stick Golf, Smoody, Gravity Guy.
11-12-2010, 02:49 AM
Wowie, what an original game. But beware! There is a blatant rip-off by Rovio Mobile in the App Store, called "Angry Birds"!