★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Enjoy a quite game of Mystic-15, the popular slider puzzle as you savor a cup of coffee. Its short, easy to pick up and go; yet its challenging - great for a few minutes of break-time play in a hectic day. Or a wonderful way to get those neurons firing while you have your morning cup of coffee.

If you feel like listening to your favorite tunes as you play, hit the music player lying on the table - it can play all the songs in your itunes library. What's more, the jukebox changes to the album art of the currently playing song. Neat, even if we say so ourselves.

If you feel you managed a really good time on a particular puzzle share it with the world on facebook. Can't seem to get one particular jigsaw solved? Don't sweat it - you are playing to relax and have fun. Just hit the "I Give Up" button and let the Mystic-15 genie show you how its solved.

Not sold yet? Check out http://mystic15.vimukti.com for screen-shots or to drop us a line.

Vimukti's comments:
Hello everyone.

Mystic 15 HD is now on Appstore. Get it @http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mystic-15-hd/id402403346?mt=8

You can enjoy a quite game of Mystic-15, the popular slider puzzle as you savor a cup of coffee. Its short, easy to pick up and go; yet its challenging - great for a few minutes of break-time play in a hectic day. Or a wonderful way to get those neurons firing while you have your morning cup of coffee.

If you feel like listening to your favorite tunes as you play, hit the music player lying on the table - it can play all the songs in your itunes library. What's more, the player changes to the album art of the currently playing song. Neat, even if we say so ourselves. Want to take a break? touch the coffee mug to pause the game.

If you feel you managed a really good time on a particular puzzle share it with the world on facebook. Can't seem to get one particular jigsaw solved? Don't sweat it - you are playing to relax and have fun. Just hit the "I Give Up" button and let the Mystic-15 genie show you how its solved.

Not sold yet? Check out http://mystic15.vimukti.com for screenshots or to drop us a line.

Screenshots

11-12-2010, 12:01 PM
This certainly looks like the best implementation of 15 yet.

Good luck!

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
12-19-2010, 01:53 PM
Belated impressions

I can't imagine anyone coming up with a better version of the classic 15 slider puzzle than The Mystic 15; superb graphic design, beautiful 3D artwork, and flawless implementation.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
12-19-2010, 02:04 PM
Never played the game but couldn't resist as the graphics are so nice
12-19-2010, 02:34 PM
I have to admit, that is some absolutely gorgeous design. Very stylish, kind of futuristic, but clearly designed as high concept art. Unfortunately I hate sliding puzzles, yet I'm still tempted to get it just for the design factor. Also, the space before the exclamation point in "Have a coffee !", the excessive exclamation points in "Paused!!" and the random capitalization ("You Solved the puzzle") bugs my inner grammar nazi -- all the moreso because they stand out as flaws in an otherwise beautiful piece of art.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko