★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

[Appular] Push Panic

11-12-2010, 07:31 AM
[Appular] Push Panic

Introduction:

Tap the blocks as quickly as you can and remove them before they fill the screen! Link as many same colored blocks together as possible to score more points with massive combos. Random power-up blocks include chain-links that combine multiple color strings, point multipliers, time freezes, bombs, and a raise-the-bar blocks that give players more wiggle room.

Four exciting, fast-paced gameplay modes alter objectives and keep players in a frantically fun tizzy. Push Panic also uses a live ranking system which allows players to see how they stack up against the competition in real time.

Features
  • Super Addictive Gameplay & Amazing GFX!
  • 50 Different Levels of Classic Mode!
  • 3 Additional Game Modes with In-Game Live Online Rankings!
  • Game Center & Openfeint Support!
  • Retina Display Support
Push Panic will be released by Appular later this month.

You can read more about Push Panic at the official website: http://pushpanic.com

For the latest Push Panic news you can also follow me at twitter

Looking forward to your comments.

Push Panic Screenshots

Push Panic Launch Trailer

Our new game has just been released: Hyper Breaker Turbo
Developer of Push Panic & iGangster
For the latest updates follow me @ twitter
11-12-2010, 07:51 AM
looks good need any testers?

And its got GC Yay i might get it when its released

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!

11-12-2010, 07:55 AM
Thanks for your interest.

Sorry, the Beta is closed and Push Panic has already been submitted to the app store, waiting for Apple to review it

Our new game has just been released: Hyper Breaker Turbo
Developer of Push Panic & iGangster
For the latest updates follow me @ twitter
11-12-2010, 07:55 AM
ok looks good by the way

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
11-12-2010, 09:09 AM
Great game

As one of the first beta testers, seeing where this game has come from and where it is now has been an honor. It has a very polished look and feel at this point. Simple, yet challenging - what more could you want. Everyone in my family that I've passed my phone to has loved the game. It will certainly be a good pick-up on release day. Gratz on the upcoming release!
11-12-2010, 10:20 AM
Yeah, I was a beta tester as well, and this game is great. It has a good variety of modes, each with its own objective, and the levels can get pretty challenging as you progress through the game. It's a really well made game and even is optimized for retina display, which looks awesome on my iPhone 4 btw, and I'm definitely buying on day 1 of it's release.

Games I'm playing currently: Order and Chaos Online Add me!: Mudkipz223 (Mage), Relovan (Monk)
GameCenter ID: Mudkipz223 Steam ID: Relovan
~Games That I'm Beta Testing/Tested~ (13 and counting)
11-12-2010, 11:26 AM
Dig the interface, dig the colors, dig the tunez, and the gameplay looks like it'll be right up my alley -- can't wait!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Damien View Post
Are you serious ? Are you pro ?
11-12-2010, 01:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xyzlor View Post
As one of the first beta testers, seeing where this game has come from and where it is now has been an honor. It has a very polished look and feel at this point. Simple, yet challenging - what more could you want. Everyone in my family that I've passed my phone to has loved the game. It will certainly be a good pick-up on release day. Gratz on the upcoming release!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudkipz223 View Post
Yeah, I was a beta tester as well, and this game is great. It has a good variety of modes, each with its own objective, and the levels can get pretty challenging as you progress through the game. It's a really well made game and even is optimized for retina display, which looks awesome on my iPhone 4 btw, and I'm definitely buying on day 1 of it's release.
Quote:
Originally Posted by K76 View Post
Dig the interface, dig the colors, dig the tunez, and the gameplay looks like it'll be right up my alley -- can't wait!
I have to agree with the statements above.
This is a different game from most which is a nice change of pace from the more common games so all gamers should find it to be quite nice.
It is really simple to play with having to chain as many blocks together as you can, yet it is challenging to master because getting gold or a good score on a level will greatly test your abilities.
The different modes add to playability giving you different goals to accomplish and the game looks great on retina display.
The game also has Game Center and OpenFeint so it covers all players.
Another nice feature is that the game has Live Online Rankings so you can instantly see where you stand in any mode right from the game selection menu.
I really don't see anything negative about this game at all.

"The previous Dead Trigger thread was the most reported thread in the TouchArcade forum's history." - Eli Hodapp
11-12-2010, 02:46 PM
My fellow testers beat me to it. Rather than repeat all that they said I will just add that I loved being part of this process. The developers were very active with us and it was a joy to see the product finish and go into submission.

During testing I was very addicted - played whenever I could for as many moments as I could. It has that very nice one more round that turns into ten feeling. You definitely can get lost in this game!

I look forward to the official release so you all can share the pleasure.
11-12-2010, 04:29 PM
Just adding to this as I'm also a beta tester and can't wait for the game to come out as VTX has been working away at this since early 2010 and the game has gone from a pretty basic "Demo" to a full-fledged exciting puzzler with more fun than most pick up and play games, I personally thinks it's the next angry birds and deserves more attention than it's currently getting

I don't see the point in signatures..... So here's a gun to keep you entertained *""