★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Error Message!

11-12-2010, 06:20 PM
Error Message!

Keep getting this message when I try to view the Pocket Frogs Trading Thread:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 26081 bytes) in /home/toucharc/public_html/forums/showthread.php on line 1268

I need help with Pocket Frogs Racing Database | Please check the Frogs to Give Away thread!
Plus+ ID: diannarose | I'm FrogItUp on wikia
Check out Pocket Frogs Requests Forum on wikia
11-12-2010, 08:31 PM
On the top of any thread there should be the option Display Modes just below the Log Out button. Make sure you're in Linear mode.

memory cards
11-12-2010, 11:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by weedeatinflyincougar View Post
On the top of any thread there should be the option Display Modes just below the Log Out button. Make sure you're in Linear mode.
Unfortunately, when I get that message it is on a blank page, no option to change anything. It's just the error text

I need help with Pocket Frogs Racing Database | Please check the Frogs to Give Away thread!
Plus+ ID: diannarose | I'm FrogItUp on wikia
Check out Pocket Frogs Requests Forum on wikia
11-13-2010, 10:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diannarose View Post
Unfortunately, when I get that message it is on a blank page, no option to change anything. It's just the error text
I believe he means when you return to the forums back from the error page; The area he described is there.

Excuse me, sir, but you are interrupting my boredom.
12-14-2010, 04:34 PM
I am having exactly the same problem, but only with some threads like e.g. the Aralon thread.
12-14-2010, 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherChord View Post
I am having exactly the same problem, but only with some threads like e.g. the Aralon thread.
It happens with threads that have a lot of posts. Since you can see this one, go to Display Mode at the top and make sure it's in Linear Mode.

memory cards