★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Chances are you love Minecraft* like I do... you may have also thought about how awesome it would be to have it on the go?

Introducing Minecrafted, built from the ground up for Apple devices without code or content from the original - but with full classic functionality and compatibility! This is a no-hax client.

Manage your kingdoms, worlds and pieces of art on the go, or just appreciate others. Keep the griefing to a minimal or be an ever-available op! You can do it all with this App.

Minecrafted works with user community themes and skins. If you have designs you own and would like featured, please send them along.

***Check your device settings page for control options such as 'invert'

*Minecraft is a game originally by Mojang Specifications and developed primarily by Markus Persson (aka Notch). He is doing fantastic work on Minecraft Alpha and I encourage you to support his development efforts by visiting http://minecraft.net
11-12-2010, 09:38 PM
Sweet, but do you need an internet connection to play this game? I couldn't really tell from the description, if not it's a instabuy for me.

Lightning Strike Games Development Blog

11-12-2010, 09:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osmiral View Post
Sweet, but do you need an internet connection to play this game? I couldn't really tell from the description, if not it's a instabuy for me.
its only 2 mb.... I would guess that this is not what it seems.

Coordinator @ Fat Thunder
Fatthunder.com
facebook.com/fatthunder
twitter.com/fat_thunder
11-12-2010, 09:42 PM
There's definitely something odd about it. Screenshots have it using different texture packs at random, and there's the disconnect button in the inventory...

plus+: Collokey
"Words/Chess With Friends": Collokey
11-12-2010, 09:45 PM
No info from developer's site either.

http://mindvirusgames.com/products.php

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimo View Post
This is not Windows, this is Apple, dude
11-12-2010, 09:46 PM
So it's basically a replica clone port?

TA's resident ios rhythm game player
Former #1 Rhythm Control 2 Player (#2 now)
Unofficial #1 Gears Player (ignoring hackers)
Check out my Rhythm Game thread
11-12-2010, 09:50 PM
In case it isn't clear from the description, you need a Minecraft account for this client to be useful. So don't shell out any dough for it unless you have one.

And since when has Markus started going by "Notch"? You know you're out of the loop when...

(Of course, the fact that I was possibly the last person on earth to know about Minecraft means that I'm definitely out of the loop. At least I know where his secret stash of cool games are. )

What do you get when you cross Robotron with Bomberman? - Coverfire HD
11-12-2010, 09:51 PM
More than likely it's a fake. Feel free to surprise me though, if it is real

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind
11-12-2010, 09:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by magihiro View Post
There's definitely something odd about it. Screenshots have it using different texture packs at random, and there's the disconnect button in the inventory...
The client allows you to download a number of different texture packs. It's not really a clone so much as an independent client. No idea how legit that is.

What do you get when you cross Robotron with Bomberman? - Coverfire HD
11-12-2010, 09:57 PM
Quote:
built from the ground up for Apple devices without code or content from the original - but with full functionality and compatibility!
I figured that that statement is what makes it a clone...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimo View Post
This is not Windows, this is Apple, dude