★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: The 3 Additional Sway Characters [SPOILERS!!!]

03-17-2009, 01:48 PM
The 3 Additional Sway Characters [SPOILERS!!!]

Hey guys ,

I didn't want to post this in the other Sway threads for those that want to discover the new characters themselves.

But I thought I would post pics of all the new characters for those that are curious. The three new characters are Scarlet, Captain Beefcake, and Wabbit.

Not sure what all their special abilities are supposed to be...but I really enjoyed playing Captain Beefcakes. Anders, care to add anything?

Playing: Undead Vampire: 239404497/kiwi91@rocketmail.com MGS Touch, Let's Golf, G.I. Joyride, Space Ninja, Scoops, Textropolis, Hanoi, Agency Wars 5958, Watchmen, Flick Fishing, Light Jockey, GeoDefense, SkyForce Reloaded, Supermarket Mania, Zen Bound, Edge, Sway, 7 Cities, The Creeps!, iDracula, ExZeus, Tap Tap Revenge 2

Last edited by kiwi91; 03-17-2009 at 01:52 PM.
03-17-2009, 01:50 PM
whats the difference with them?

03-17-2009, 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibelongintheforums View Post
whats the difference with them?
Idk yet...they sort of seem to be generic. Above average...but nothing specifically unique.

Playing: Undead Vampire: 239404497/kiwi91@rocketmail.com MGS Touch, Let's Golf, G.I. Joyride, Space Ninja, Scoops, Textropolis, Hanoi, Agency Wars 5958, Watchmen, Flick Fishing, Light Jockey, GeoDefense, SkyForce Reloaded, Supermarket Mania, Zen Bound, Edge, Sway, 7 Cities, The Creeps!, iDracula, ExZeus, Tap Tap Revenge 2
03-17-2009, 01:51 PM
Ha! Wabbit is already my favorite

Cobalt and Calcium- THE Coheed and Cambria fansite- NEW ALBUM COMING SOON!!!!

Waiting for- Bioshock, NHL 10, FIFA 10, Guerrilla Bob, NOVA, Sketch Nation
03-17-2009, 02:31 PM
Sweet, I'm enjoying this update a lot!
03-17-2009, 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattman View Post
Sweet, I'm enjoying this update a lot!
Yeah, I unlocked a few levels in class today, and finished the rest when I got home .

03-17-2009, 05:03 PM
How did you guys like the new levels?

We had a hard time to decide about the levels. Should they be easy and long? Hard and short? Hard AND long? and so on. We tried a new layout too where some levels were more "inside" walls (dunno how to explain it really).

Did you like the new game elements? (i.e. the spinning/roating stuff, switches, doors etc)

And what about the characters? I know someone here at TA wanted a pirate, and another user wanted a skeleton.
03-17-2009, 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders View Post

We had a hard time to decide about the levels. Should they be easy and long? Hard and short? Hard AND long? and so on. We tried a new layout too where some levels were more "inside" walls (dunno how to explain it really).

Did you like the new game elements? (i.e. the spinning/roating stuff, switches, doors etc)

And what about the characters? I know someone here at TA wanted a pirate, and another user wanted a skeleton.
They were good. I liked that some were easy and some hard...not just hard.
But wow, some were REALLY hard. That wheel was so annoying haha...I think it took me 20 something minutes to finish that.

I ended up with a few silvers and a few bronzes on the levels (1st try only).

Clever little spikes on everything, preventing people from just flying through the level lol.

03-17-2009, 05:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders View Post

The spinning and stuff of platforms really messed with the sense of gravity and balance that you are used to, it made it very difficult to judge how you should swing, and made it harder to swing overall. After one of the heavy metal levels, my thumbs were very tired

But the characters are a big plus

Cobalt and Calcium- THE Coheed and Cambria fansite- NEW ALBUM COMING SOON!!!!

Waiting for- Bioshock, NHL 10, FIFA 10, Guerrilla Bob, NOVA, Sketch Nation
03-17-2009, 05:55 PM
im really enjoying the updates so far, nice job

any word on the future yet? are you guys pretty much done with sway or are you still gonna be working on some things?

again great job

Recommended Games: JunkJack