★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Code Critical LLC
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 12.6 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Play checkers with Frogs! Frog Checkers takes the classic, fun game of checkers and breaths life into it - with jumping, flipping, croaking frogs, original music, nature sounds and more. Frog Checkers was designed for young children and adults.

Features
- Fun animations, sounds, music.
- Single player mode with 5 difficulty levels. Four year olds can beat it at the easy setting, serious checkers players will be challenged by the hardest setting.
- Two player mode. Play with a friend, a parent or a child.
- Made the wrong move? Hit the 'Undo' button! You can undo all the way back to the beginning of the game.
- Automatic game save. FrogCheckers saves your game when you exit. You can resume where you left off.

CodeCritical's comments:
We are so proud of our first endeavor. Checkers with animated frogs, something that kids will be addicted to, but adults will also have a hard time putting down.

Give it a try. Give it a review. Let us know what you think.

11-13-2010, 06:57 PM
Would love to hear anyone impressions. I know this is aimed at kids, but would still love to hear what people have to say.

Code Critical LLC
11-13-2010, 07:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CodeCritical View Post
Would love to hear anyone impressions. I know this is aimed at kids, but would still love to hear what people have to say.
Try posting some codes. With all the variety on the store including RPGs, shooters, racers, and more, it takes a really good concept to get people to buy a checkers game nowadays, and I don't see how this is any different from the hundreds of others. But posting codes gets people to try the game and maybe even review. And reviews get more purchases.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
11-13-2010, 07:44 PM
Thanks! I did post a promo code down in the "promo code" section, can I post one here, or is that frowned on? I assumed they were relegated to that one section.

I agree with your comments on yet another checker game, except this one has super graphics and great sound. Kids love it ... the frogs jumping and flipping really do catch their attention and then they get addicted (not to mention the parents).

Here's a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcwqq3ALGaQ

Thanks again for the input!!!

Code Critical LLC