★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Sliders - Match 3 Now Live in iTunes! Free Promo Codes!

03-17-2009, 02:03 PM
Sliders - Match 3 Now Live in iTunes! Free Promo Codes!

To celebrate the launch of our newest game, Sliders - Match 3, we're going to give away some copies for you guys to check out! Hopefully those who use a code will leave us a review on iTunes as well as here for everyone else to learn about the game.

Sorry, All codes have now been given out. We'll be giving out some more tomorrow or later this week, so check back! I'll update this post when that happens.

While you're waiting to hear back from me, here's some information about Sliders!

Sliders - Match 3, a new addictive puzzle game that combines elements of Bejeweled and the classic game Yoshi's Cookie. Unlike the typical gem-swapping match-3 games out there, Sliders has you sliding rows and columns of blocks, matching 3, 4, and 5 of a kind, as well as some unique pattern-based matches. The game starts simply and lets you immediately start making matches and having fun, with colorful animations and sound effects to pull you in. But the subtleties in learning to make the special matches keep it challenging in the long-run; it has a brain-teaser element as the continuously sliding rows and columns are kind of like solving a 2-D Rubik's cube. And the game is designed for casual one-handed play so you can pick it up and start or continue a game instantly wherever you are.

Sliders is the kind of game you won't want to put down once you pick it up. The three game modes are tailored for the different play styles of puzzle gamers: Timed mode is great for frantic play, where you race against the clock. Strategy mode gives you a limited set of moves, so you have to make every one of them count. Freeplay mode lets you play freely without pressure, or practice advanced strategies and the special matches.

Game Name: Sliders - Match 3 (http://www.slidersgame.com)
Developer: gnizama (http://www.gnizama.com)
Platform: iPhone/iPod Touch
Release Date: March 17th 2009
Price: $1.99
About Us: gnizama is a 2 man indie development team, based in the San Francisco bay area. We create fun and addictive games, as well as useful applications. While Sliders - Match 3 is our first major release, it will definitely not be our last.

iTunes: http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=306871117&mt=8
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0VAD5uSBpA

Feel free to leave comments, or ask any questions you might have about the game!

Last edited by gnizama_Mitch; 03-17-2009 at 02:40 PM.
03-17-2009, 02:05 PM
Thanks, PM sent.

03-17-2009, 02:06 PM
PM sent .

Looks cool!

Playing: Undead Vampire: 239404497/kiwi91@rocketmail.com MGS Touch, Let's Golf, G.I. Joyride, Space Ninja, Scoops, Textropolis, Hanoi, Agency Wars 5958, Watchmen, Flick Fishing, Light Jockey, GeoDefense, SkyForce Reloaded, Supermarket Mania, Zen Bound, Edge, Sway, 7 Cities, The Creeps!, iDracula, ExZeus, Tap Tap Revenge 2
03-17-2009, 02:06 PM
7 PM's so far.. wow you guys are quick today!
03-17-2009, 02:09 PM
Sent a PM. Thanks for the opportunity.

Graphic/Web Designer
Beta Tester - PM me for more info
Visit My Twitter
03-17-2009, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnizama_Mitch View Post
7 PM's so far.. wow you guys are quick today!
Lol, I made it, right?

I sent my pm when this thing had 3 views...

Playing: Undead Vampire: 239404497/kiwi91@rocketmail.com MGS Touch, Let's Golf, G.I. Joyride, Space Ninja, Scoops, Textropolis, Hanoi, Agency Wars 5958, Watchmen, Flick Fishing, Light Jockey, GeoDefense, SkyForce Reloaded, Supermarket Mania, Zen Bound, Edge, Sway, 7 Cities, The Creeps!, iDracula, ExZeus, Tap Tap Revenge 2
03-17-2009, 02:11 PM
well I can only send out 1 code per minute, so you'll have to wait and see!
03-17-2009, 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnizama_Mitch View Post
well I can only send out 1 code per minute, so you'll have to wait and see!
Ahh, Ok.

Suspenseful .

03-17-2009, 02:27 PM
For those of you who have codes now, make sure to post your feedback on this thread once you've had a chance to check out the game!

Thanks again for everyone who's shown interest in checking out the game.
03-17-2009, 02:29 PM
You should edit the first post saying the codes are gone. Or else you will keep getting PM's probably...

Twitter: @Zincous