★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Name of upcoming MMORPG?

11-14-2010, 04:10 PM
Name of upcoming MMORPG?

I remember a few months ago on the upcoming Iphone games forum there was a MMORPG that used cards in battle. It was completely 3d and you would roam about the world in a 3d environment. I think the battles were 3d as well. I looked through the forums and I can't find anything on it. The only thing I found was Duels of Runemasters and that is not what I saw. Does anyone remember what this is called?

Thanks!!
11-14-2010, 04:18 PM
Kingdom Conquest?

I wouldn't say any MMO exists on the iphone yet, they're all more like Diablo which are just Online RPGs. An MMO needs to have a persistent world with a massive amount of players.
11-14-2010, 05:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaramoosh View Post
Kingdom Conquest?

I wouldn't say any MMO exists on the iphone yet, they're all more like Diablo which are just Online RPGs. An MMO needs to have a persistent world with a massive amount of players.
graalonline classic though the gameplay gets old fast and it doesn't have any rpg elements = /
11-14-2010, 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaramoosh View Post
Kingdom Conquest?

Thats the one!! Thanks!