★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: Where is Force Unleashed II?

11-14-2010, 05:29 PM
Where is Force Unleashed II?

FU II was released for all other platforms at the end of October but the iOS version seems to be mia. Anyone know what the story is? Tyvm.
11-14-2010, 05:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uhtred View Post
FU II was released for all other platforms at the end of October but the iOS version seems to be mia. Anyone know what the story is? Tyvm.
It's probably not happening. THQ doesn't seem to focus on the iPhone all that much, so seeing something like that overlooked doesn't surprise me.

Eh...not a huge loss. The first one wasn't that great anyway.

11-14-2010, 06:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somerandomdude View Post
It's probably not happening. THQ doesn't seem to focus on the iPhone all that much, so seeing something like that overlooked doesn't surprise me.

Eh...not a huge loss. The first one wasn't that great anyway.
THQ just released that Star Wars Eliminate reskin, so I wouldn't say that they're not focusing on the platform. Force Unleashed II has been pretty much massacred by the critics, and the original iPhone FU was a big FU to iPhone gaming community, so I'm not sure why anyone would be looking forward to a sequel.
11-14-2010, 08:10 PM
SWFU2 isnt coming out for idevices and was never mentioned in being developed or released.

Last edited by Ipadboy; 11-14-2010 at 08:45 PM.
11-14-2010, 08:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipadboy View Post
SWFU2 isnt coming out for idevices and was never mentioned in being developed or released.
THQ doesn't make any games -- they're a publisher. And they did release the latest SW game, in collaboration with Ngmoco.
11-15-2010, 08:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
THQ just released that Star Wars Eliminate reskin, so I wouldn't say that they're not focusing on the platform. Force Unleashed II has been pretty much massacred by the critics, and the original iPhone FU was a big FU to iPhone gaming community, so I'm not sure why anyone would be looking forward to a sequel.
Heheheh, well said. Agreed that you're not missing much. The console versions will be clearanced to $5 by Christmas, judging from the terrible reviews.

No PSP or PS2 version of TFU2 either, so don't take it too hard.
11-15-2010, 06:10 PM
I'm still waiting for Battle for Hoth.
11-15-2010, 10:36 PM
Force

Will this game come to the iphone like it's former game?