★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Anyone heard of Paws and Claws Pet Vet?

03-17-2009, 03:52 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Anyone heard of Paws and Claws Pet Vet?

Check it out, didnt seem to safe. If you look at the review you can plainly see a futile attempt of the developer to gain that coveted 5 star rating. Its funny how pathetic it is.
03-17-2009, 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanB View Post
Check it out, didnt seem to safe. If you look at the review you can plainly see a futile attempt of the developer to gain that coveted 5 star rating. Its funny how pathetic it is.
I haven't heard good things about it and I was hoping it would be a good game. I heard a mixed review too. Here is the official thread of this.

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...ght=paws+claws
03-17-2009, 04:27 PM
JanB, I'm not quite sure I know what you are referring to. The only review I know of is over on PocketGamerUK. They had a rather positive take on the game.

I was trying to find more reviews for the game last night as I am still kind of interested in trying this out. But I could not find any other reviews.
03-17-2009, 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSquared View Post
JanB, I'm not quite sure I know what you are referring to. The only review I know of is over on PocketGamerUK. They had a rather positive take on the game.

I was trying to find more reviews for the game last night as I am still kind of interested in trying this out. But I could not find any other reviews.
OH yes, that is correct about pocketgamer. I haven't read any other reviews myself. One other person here seemed not too crazy about it but did say it had good points from what I remember. I wish there was a lite version for it.