★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: MoStar
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 22.7 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: ***The Top 10 iPad Game in U.S and other 20 Countries.***
###67% OFF!! Feature in New and Noteworthy,Both iPad and iPhone Version on Sale for $0.99 Only!!###
The Hot iPhone action game ZombieNeighborhood has now arrived for the iPad!Featuring glorious HD graphics,new control modes and unique levels specially designed for iPad. all these surprises wait for you to find out. Ok! Are you ready to fight? Pick up weapons, and kill the zombies!
============================
Zombie Neighborhood is a great shooter with fun weapons and opponents and youll have a good time with it. Highly recommended! --(MUST BUY:4.5/5) appadvice.com
PromotionVideo:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttQmUreQAKc
It is never easy to be an astronaut, which is particularly true for James. He got an outer space maintenance mission, once he landed on the planet, unfortunately, he was bitten by Aliens. Although he survived at that time, his body had some strange changes.---actually, James became the only living on zombie planet.

###Game Features###
As an action game, Zombie Neighborhood combines defense and shooting elements, and it is a new fast-paced one. Never believe in your zombie neighbors, the only thing they wanted is to eat your brain, even they said that they are trying to help you. Ok! Are you ready to fight? Pick up all these different weapons, and kill the zombies!

-- Experience beautifully detailed artwork and immersive visuals on iPad.

--2 control modes specially designed for iPad. Shootem all with simple but deadly controls.

-- 50 levels. 2 difficulty modes. Newly-designed game progress brings more fast-paced action on iPad. Fight with zombies and to become the last survivor.

-- 15 types of zombies and simply all-round shooting operations can bring you unprecedented pleasure.

-- 7 different types of weapons, 28 unique weapons upgrade. Come on, to conquer zombie world with automatic shotgun and vampire saws. Some upgrades may affect the appearance of weapons, such as scope and laser sight.

-- Waves and waves of zombie on the screen, and smooth animation give you great gaming experience

-- Two-channel stereo design. You may use stereo headphones to get high quality sound effects.

Princess's comments:

50% off for limited time

iPhone version:
11-14-2010, 08:48 PM
Wrong place for this Thread Should be in the ipad section.

-Alex

11-14-2010, 08:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Graal View Post
Wrong place for this Thread Should be in the ipad section.
hehe^^ got it. thx
11-14-2010, 11:07 PM
Thanks for the code. I've written a review on iTunes.

The game is pretty fun, and challenging since the house is so big it takes time to walk from left to right, and the zombies attack from both sides, often at the same time. So they will get into the house eventually.

What I'd like to see added in future: More weapon types! And possibly character upgrades (how about letting us buy walking speed boosts with skill points, etc).

The story at the beginning of the game could do with improvements in terms of grammar and polish.

Best App Site: FreeMyApps - Redeem paid apps for free on your iOS device!
11-15-2010, 02:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudcastles View Post
Thanks for the code. I've written a review on iTunes.

The game is pretty fun, and challenging since the house is so big it takes time to walk from left to right, and the zombies attack from both sides, often at the same time. So they will get into the house eventually.

What I'd like to see added in future: More weapon types! And possibly character upgrades (how about letting us buy walking speed boosts with skill points, etc).

The story at the beginning of the game could do with improvements in terms of grammar and polish.
got it. thx
11-15-2010, 03:31 AM
get more here

Facebook

Twitter
11-15-2010, 04:54 AM
sorry for my late reply
i got the iphone version now having the ipad one n it definitely awesome showing on ipad big screen.
having lots of fun with it.
i agreed with cloudcastle, definitely need a boost for the walking speed as i've mention with the iphone version as well.
hope to c more updates coming soon

by the way for those who want a promo code to try it out u knwo where to find princess. hehehe if she still have codes left >.<
11-15-2010, 04:10 PM
Review

To all I must say this game is AWESOME! I have found myself playing this for hours. A great game, similar to Zombieville, but different.
Graphics: 5/5
Great sprites, colorful characters, and smooth animation

Sound: 5/5
Great gun sounds, zombie groans clear, and warnings are audible

Control: 4/5
Responsive and concise, could have main character move a little faster, but can be added in updates.

Fun Factor: 5/5
Nothing is more fun than shooting zombies. A good variety of guns, but please add more in future updates.

Overall a great game and for the sale price of $1.99, YOU MUST GET IT!
11-15-2010, 04:23 PM
I agree that this is an excellent game. I got the iPhone version a while back and played a bit. Loved it but got sidetracked by a few other games. Even at 2x, I thought the graphics were crisp and colorful. Fast forward to today and I must say there is a noticeable difference between the iPhone at 2x and the iPad versions. The gameplay and all the graphic elements are the same but everything is so much more vibrant. The game is very easy to pick up and play a round here and there, or sit for a longer gaming session. There are a few spelling/grammatical errors in the opening cutscene that have been carried over from the iPhone version but it is nothing major and shouldn't detract from the experience in the least. If you haven't played the game at all, now is the time to fix that. If you have the iPhone version, there is nothing extra but the extra oomph to the graphics is very welcome.

I will say that I think I like the icon for the iPhone version a tad better :P
11-15-2010, 08:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk47z View Post
sorry for my late reply
i got the iphone version now having the ipad one n it definitely awesome showing on ipad big screen.
having lots of fun with it.
i agreed with cloudcastle, definitely need a boost for the walking speed as i've mention with the iphone version as well.
hope to c more updates coming soon

by the way for those who want a promo code to try it out u knwo where to find princess. hehehe if she still have codes left >.<
Princess is here ^^ thx