★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Super Stick Golf - looking for beta testers...

11-15-2010, 12:43 AM
Super Stick Golf - looking for beta testers...

We're nearing the release of out next game 'Super Stick Golf' which will be a sequel to our existing title 'Stick Golf'.

The game will be similar to Stick Golf, but a lot better.

For one, there are powerups/special clubs. You can unlock different powerups by completing different tasks in the game. Before you start a course, you choose which and how many powerups to take on the course. (Similar to choosing what clubs to put in your golfbag). The powerups vary from things like air brakes, sticky balls, ice balls, etc. They're pretty fun.

The game is also retina display compatible and game center compatible.

The game includes all the 'classic' stick golf courses with upgraded graphics, as well as new 'super' courses.

The game has a unique chip-tune soundtrack composed by Whitaker Blackall (composer for one man left's 'tilt to live').

Some screencaps I just took from the game:

I'd be happy to answer anyone's questions about the game in this thread. So if you're a fan of Stick Golf and have any questions fire away.

We're also looking for beta testers. If you're interested in helping us out just PM me.

Cheers.

Developer - Noodlecake Studios | GC: alpha108

Games: Super Stickman Golf and Lunar Racer
11-15-2010, 12:46 AM
PM sent

Member of the Beta Tester Alliance
Twitter http://twitter.com/#!/Nicodemus82

11-15-2010, 04:10 AM
PM sent. I really love the first one.
11-15-2010, 04:18 AM
I also really loved the first stick golf game, I still play it from time to time. And the only minor gripe I had with the game was that once I finished all the courses there really isn't much incentive to go back and replay them (unless it is for trying to score better than your previous effort).

So I think the most major suggestion that I would have for the sequel would be perhaps add a random challenge mode? Like the layout of the course would randomly change everytime you play it? IMHO it would make the lasting value of the game unbeatable. And I would have no second thoughts on willing spending more to buy this game if it does have it.
11-15-2010, 04:35 AM
This is a nice development. And looks like this a proper sequel and whole new game, unlike some other sequels which are just incremental upgrades to the original game.

I really enjoyed the first edition of the game. Looking forward to super stick golf.

I see you have conveyor belt flooring. Are there any super-bounce floors too? Kind of an opposite to sand bunks? Those should be fun to navigate.

---------------------------
Mom Says Get Married!!
11-15-2010, 07:58 AM
PM Sent

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
11-15-2010, 09:18 AM
Looks cool.. will it be a universal app?
11-15-2010, 04:28 PM
Hey,

I would be interested. Please send me a link, thanks.

~Blu
11-15-2010, 06:44 PM
Looks promising!

Waiting for: Airborne Troopers, Mini Motor Racing. Minisquadron 2, Tweetland, Car Jack Streets 2, Drive Forever, Turf Geography Club, Junk Jack!!
Twitter: @nkatti
Proud Beta Tester of over 30 Games!
11-15-2010, 07:08 PM
I'd love to try this one out! PM sent.

Username on every gaming network I'm on: kaboom132. I have tested 21 games. Will test your game if you wish!
Quote:
Originally Posted by backtothis View Post
I think I was high when I typed that. My apologies.