Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-24-2011, 07:07 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by PallaZ View Post
how can i gain a class level? beating special monster, yeah..but which? how many?
the descriptions didn't help.
can i change the perk/flaw of a class?
how can i figure out, which spezial monster unlocks which class? is it random?
and how can i unlock new races?
When you kill enough special monsters of any type, a trophy will drop, which will either level up your current class (unless it's Adventurer) or unlock a random other class. Each class comes with a race but at class level 5 you gain the option to swap that race for another

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldcoffee View Post
Question! Is there a cap on the amount of blunt and regeneration? I have 4 blunt and haven't got another blunt upgrade since ages! it would be nice if you could mention what stats have caps and what don't!
No cap on these two, but blunt gets harder to find the more you have of it
Old 03-24-2011, 08:09 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

How does the "Unlock Changeling" achievement unlock?
I leveled up a mage to 5, and nothing happened. Openfeint was on all the time, although in offline mode.
Old 03-24-2011, 08:34 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephro View Post
How does the "Unlock Changeling" achievement unlock?
I leveled up a mage to 5, and nothing happened. Openfeint was on all the time, although in offline mode.
Sorry, the race and class mastery achievements aren't being awarded correctly. I've submitted an update for this and you'll get the achievement when that comes through
Old 03-24-2011, 08:38 AM

Default Thanks

Thank you Fireflame for taking the time to respond to so many posts. You have done a fantastic job with this game and the continued support only makes it better. I have had it since the beginning and WOW has it changed.
Old 03-24-2011, 08:51 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireflame View Post
Yeah, that one was way too good to pass up. My second favourite achievement's probably Brave Sir Robin, for all you Teleport lovers out there
The first time I got that achievement, I really burst out laughing. The name is just perfect.

The mimic sounds awful, I'm glad I have a bit of a heads up now. It'll be tough to keep an eye out for that one.

I agree that the difficulty of Hard is good as-is. If I can get by that early hump, I find it fun doing the "level up run" to get things going for the later stages. My later stages are nowhere near ArtNJ's later stages!
Old 03-24-2011, 09:00 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireflame View Post
lol that looks awesome, should have a competition to see who can do the longest pretzel, I could barely do a 9 so I thought 10 would be too much for the achievement. Pretzel master as an alternative game mode?
if u have time and energy, yes please.
if not, id like added bonus to whatever im chaining for being creative...
Old 03-24-2011, 09:08 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Had anyone else noticed increased battery drain from the update? It's hard to tell if there's larger drain or if I'm just playing the game so much it's killing the battery.
Old 03-24-2011, 09:09 AM

Why is the cooldown on teleport lower than it is on banish, as teleport is better in every way? Banish (I think that is what the destroy a boss skill is called) in the 16-18 range would compete with teleport (which has a cooldown of 20), banish at 22 is just not good enough to take.

Make it a hard choice; right now, its not, you have to wait for teleport.
Old 03-24-2011, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaviddesJ View Post

I will probably go back to trying to get a high score on Harder, the top score of 201251 points is totally out of reach under the present rules, but I believe the second score of 50426 is beatable if I get favorable skills early.
Yes, I think 50k is still doable. I got 40k with adventurer with the main engine being grab all shields/double shields, 200% up, 200% gold, and +150% xp (never got enough +xp, had less then +100 most of the game). I also had teleport, which is useful for the hideous bosses, and disarm, which is a very sub-optimal choice. Potions for XP, magic sword, collect all gold, or double gold would have been much better choices. And I wonder about doing without teleport. 40k is only good for like 35th place now.

Perks & races might help even more. Mage + changeling, or Assassin + changeling (when I unlock changeling so I can move it) look like they would be more powerful than adventurer, particularly with some of the better perks & less harmful flaws added.
Old 03-24-2011, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Jensen View Post
As far as I know there is no way to do that besides starting a new game and losing the score. I'd recommend taking a screen shot with your score in the stats for personal satisfaction. Or with each upgrade choose the option that downgrades your item, so while the enemies get stronger you get weaker in a way (you will still be upgrading, but loosing things like regen might help) also make smaller matches when you get potions so you have less bonus and get attacked more often.
Yeah, I think at this point it's a lost cause. I was just hoping to have it in my high scores list, but I think even trying to downgrade, it's not going to work. I wish there was a "save and quit" function.