App description: Dungeon Raid is going to challenge your strategy skills to the max! Trace a path and match the tiles to collect treasure, buy and upgrade weapons and defeat monsters in this exciting and addictive puzzle roleplaying game. Things happen fast in Dungeon Raid, so gather your courage and dive in!

"Dungeon Raid is an effortless recommendation... download this game now."
- TouchArcade

"Pick this one up. For its price, they definitely made me feel like it was well worth the money in so many ways"
- appSafari

"If youre looking for a different type of match 3 game or youre an RPG nut that wants to get a quick fix every now and again, Dungeon Raid is just the game for you"
- TouchMyApps

"Dungeon Raid manages to capture the essence of both rogue like dungeon crawling, and addictive match 3 in a easily accessible formula"
- TouchGen

"Its a fun mix of match-three puzzling and role-playing"
- Pocket Gamer

Dungeon Raid is a puzzle RPG, a blend of puzzle game with roleplaying mechanics. Your mission is to trace a path through a set of matching tiles, but watch out you may be attacked by enemies who improve as fast as you do.

As you go, the object is to collect as many resources as you can, like gold and experience. Get enough points and you can buy or upgrade equipment and level up. All the while, remember to avoid those nasty enemy skull tiles and fight them off for as long as you possibly can. And don't get too greedy, or you risk being overwhelmed!

The higher you go in a Dungeon Raid game, the more strategy youre going to need to match a greater number of tiles, grab bonuses and stay ahead of those evil adversaries. Never forget that they improve as the game continues.

Keep your wits about you as you play Dungeon Raid. As you level up, there are many trade offs to consider and complimentary combinations of skills to be chosen. If youre not used to the tense pace of the higher levels, go ahead and start on easy difficulty. That gives you the chance to play the game in a more relaxed way, and watch how powerful your avatar can become.

Regardless of your skill level, youll never get bored with Dungeon Raid because theres so much going on! There are hundreds of items to collect, a growing list of character skills and many different strategies for you to use. Youll be itching to play just one more turn, just one more game for hours and days on end.

Features:
4 difficulty levels: select a relaxing easy game or go for a challenging and strategic experience
2 challenge modes
400+ unique items to buy and upgrade
77 achievements to unlock
40 diverse abilities to help you and hinder your enemies
30 special monsters to defeat
20 powerful upgrades to apply to your items
10 character classes to unlock & customise
Level up and improve your avatar as you kill enemies and collect experience points
Global leaderboards using Game Center & OpenFeint
Play your own music during the game
Constant save system: quit the game and return to it at any time

If you want the thrill of playing a truly exciting game, youve come to the perfect place. Download Dungeon Raid now and prepare to be impressed!

See this exciting game in action here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eumnCTG0AE8
03-24-2011, 07:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PallaZ View Post
how can i gain a class level? beating special monster, yeah..but which? how many?
the descriptions didn't help.
can i change the perk/flaw of a class?
how can i figure out, which spezial monster unlocks which class? is it random?
and how can i unlock new races?
When you kill enough special monsters of any type, a trophy will drop, which will either level up your current class (unless it's Adventurer) or unlock a random other class. Each class comes with a race but at class level 5 you gain the option to swap that race for another

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldcoffee View Post
Question! Is there a cap on the amount of blunt and regeneration? I have 4 blunt and haven't got another blunt upgrade since ages! it would be nice if you could mention what stats have caps and what don't!
No cap on these two, but blunt gets harder to find the more you have of it
03-24-2011, 08:09 AM
How does the "Unlock Changeling" achievement unlock?
I leveled up a mage to 5, and nothing happened. Openfeint was on all the time, although in offline mode.

03-24-2011, 08:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephro View Post
How does the "Unlock Changeling" achievement unlock?
I leveled up a mage to 5, and nothing happened. Openfeint was on all the time, although in offline mode.
Sorry, the race and class mastery achievements aren't being awarded correctly. I've submitted an update for this and you'll get the achievement when that comes through
03-24-2011, 08:38 AM
Thanks

Thank you Fireflame for taking the time to respond to so many posts. You have done a fantastic job with this game and the continued support only makes it better. I have had it since the beginning and WOW has it changed.
03-24-2011, 08:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireflame View Post
Yeah, that one was way too good to pass up. My second favourite achievement's probably Brave Sir Robin, for all you Teleport lovers out there
The first time I got that achievement, I really burst out laughing. The name is just perfect.

The mimic sounds awful, I'm glad I have a bit of a heads up now. It'll be tough to keep an eye out for that one.

I agree that the difficulty of Hard is good as-is. If I can get by that early hump, I find it fun doing the "level up run" to get things going for the later stages. My later stages are nowhere near ArtNJ's later stages!
03-24-2011, 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireflame View Post
lol that looks awesome, should have a competition to see who can do the longest pretzel, I could barely do a 9 so I thought 10 would be too much for the achievement. Pretzel master as an alternative game mode?
if u have time and energy, yes please.
if not, id like added bonus to whatever im chaining for being creative...

Plus+/openfeint: nesio718 Game Center: panama chief
Playing: this new iPad....DAT RETINA!!!
Waiting for: SALES!!!!
03-24-2011, 09:08 AM
Had anyone else noticed increased battery drain from the update? It's hard to tell if there's larger drain or if I'm just playing the game so much it's killing the battery.
03-24-2011, 09:09 AM
Why is the cooldown on teleport lower than it is on banish, as teleport is better in every way? Banish (I think that is what the destroy a boss skill is called) in the 16-18 range would compete with teleport (which has a cooldown of 20), banish at 22 is just not good enough to take.

Make it a hard choice; right now, its not, you have to wait for teleport.

Use The Code JFLF5HT To Get 50% More Coins In Combat Monsters!
03-24-2011, 09:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaviddesJ View Post

I will probably go back to trying to get a high score on Harder, the top score of 201251 points is totally out of reach under the present rules, but I believe the second score of 50426 is beatable if I get favorable skills early.
Yes, I think 50k is still doable. I got 40k with adventurer with the main engine being grab all shields/double shields, 200% up, 200% gold, and +150% xp (never got enough +xp, had less then +100 most of the game). I also had teleport, which is useful for the hideous bosses, and disarm, which is a very sub-optimal choice. Potions for XP, magic sword, collect all gold, or double gold would have been much better choices. And I wonder about doing without teleport. 40k is only good for like 35th place now.

Perks & races might help even more. Mage + changeling, or Assassin + changeling (when I unlock changeling so I can move it) look like they would be more powerful than adventurer, particularly with some of the better perks & less harmful flaws added.

Use The Code JFLF5HT To Get 50% More Coins In Combat Monsters!
03-24-2011, 09:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Jensen View Post
As far as I know there is no way to do that besides starting a new game and losing the score. I'd recommend taking a screen shot with your score in the stats for personal satisfaction. Or with each upgrade choose the option that downgrades your item, so while the enemies get stronger you get weaker in a way (you will still be upgrading, but loosing things like regen might help) also make smaller matches when you get potions so you have less bonus and get attacked more often.
Yeah, I think at this point it's a lost cause. I was just hoping to have it in my high scores list, but I think even trying to downgrade, it's not going to work. I wish there was a "save and quit" function.

Favorites: I Dig it (1 & 2), Marple, Civ Rev, Electric Box, Hellsing's Fire, Trainyard, Solomon's Keep, Space Miner, Lux, Civilization Wars, Dungeon Hunter, Rimelands: Hammer of Thor, Dead Space, Catan, SimCity