11-15-2010, 05:33 AM
#11
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Italy
Posts: 2,260
Thank you very much for the detailed impressions.
Seems very interesting.
There is something I did not understand...do you explore anything (like in a roguelike)?
Or the screenshots above are the only screens you see during a game?
It's like....tetris? You start and go on on the 'same' screen till you die?
11-15-2010, 06:29 AM
#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitta View Post
Thank you very much for the detailed impressions.
Seems very interesting.
There is something I did not understand...do you explore anything (like in a roguelike)?
Or the screenshots above are the only screens you see during a game?
It's like....tetris? You start and go on on the 'same' screen till you die?
Yes, there is no exploring or any other viewpoint; (at least that I have seen) the game is played out on the puzzle board until you run out of hit points.

11-15-2010, 07:07 AM
#13
no music??!!
11-15-2010, 07:47 PM
#14
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Redding, CA, USA
Posts: 11,072
I just asked the developer why he pulled it and when we might hope to see it again.

Hopefully he can drop by here and tell us.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
OpenFeint, Plus+, & Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, Crystal, & iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
11-15-2010, 08:15 PM
#15
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 515
After reading Gabrien's review, I'll go for it .... ah, once it's back in the store. Thanks for the detailed review!
11-15-2010, 08:27 PM
#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
I just asked the developer why he pulled it and when we might hope to see it again.

Hopefully he can drop by here and tell us.
The dev says that there was a nasty bug and the game should be back in the store within a few days or sooner.

Now Playing: iStunt 2, Monster Trouble, Zombie Runaway, Stylish Sprint, Grim Joggers, Holy Moly Dragons, Fight Night Champion, NBA Jam, Rat On a Skateboard, Puzzle Quest 2, Jungool, Super Stick Golf, Smoody, Gravity Guy.
11-15-2010, 09:46 PM
#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedog View Post
The dev says that there was a nasty bug and the game should be back in the store within a few days or sooner.
I wonder what it is. I've completed three games so far without a problem.
11-15-2010, 09:50 PM
#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
I wonder what it is. I've completed three games so far without a problem.
I don't know but there's an update that was already submitted that fixes it, the new fixed version should be out within the next few days according to the dev.

Now Playing: iStunt 2, Monster Trouble, Zombie Runaway, Stylish Sprint, Grim Joggers, Holy Moly Dragons, Fight Night Champion, NBA Jam, Rat On a Skateboard, Puzzle Quest 2, Jungool, Super Stick Golf, Smoody, Gravity Guy.
11-18-2010, 11:04 PM
#19
The update is out and this is back in the store now.
11-18-2010, 11:48 PM
#20
Hi guys, I'm the developer, the updated game's back in the store. Thanks for posting your impressions, Gabrien, a lot of care's been taken to playtest and polish the game and I'm glad that it shows.

Global leaderboards is definitely one of the things I plan to add in if there's interest, but I'd love to hear any other suggestions you have.

And I'd appreciate any positive or negative feedback from anyone else playing, hopefully I can fix any negatives and improve the game for everyone.