★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
05-13-2012, 05:53 PM
thanks guys
06-29-2012, 11:43 AM
(sorry to bump)

I made it to 1407 turns!!!....

....on easy (I started a game and forgot what difficulty it was on).

Anyways, does anyone have fireflames email? I tried the one that was posted a few pages back, and got an error. Thanks

Favorite app of all time - Dungeon Raid

07-02-2012, 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ninja View Post
(sorry to bump)

I made it to 1407 turns!!!....

....on easy (I started a game and forgot what difficulty it was on).

Anyways, does anyone have fireflames email? I tried the one that was posted a few pages back, and got an error. Thanks
No worries about bringing this thread back to life. I secretly hope it means a new update every time it does come back... but oh well.

I PMed you the addy I used to get a hold of him. I hope it still works! It's been many months since he told me he was working on an update. I hope all is well with him.
07-02-2012, 02:18 PM
Hehe, easy is scary it just goes on FOREVER!

Still play this game on a regular basis, even got my wife and daughter playing it at one point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
07-02-2012, 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eflin View Post
No worries about bringing this thread back to life. I secretly hope it means a new update every time it does come back... but oh well.

I PMed you the addy I used to get a hold of him. I hope it still works! It's been many months since he told me he was working on an update. I hope all is well with him.
Yeah I wish he still supported this game :/

Thanks for the email address, I emailed him the following:

"Hey man, how's it going? It's been forever since you've posted on TouchArcade. I just emailed to ask if you still had any plans to add things to Dungeon Raid, someone posted that you were working on an HD version, but I guess that fell through. You should come visit TouchArcade again, and maybe give some insight as to what your plans are. Anyway man, hope you're doing ok, I still play Dungeon Raid daily. Take care.

-Teh_Ninja (Will)"

I'll definitely post his reply (If I get one)

Favorite app of all time - Dungeon Raid
07-02-2012, 04:05 PM
Oh yes! That is the game, I love it This is a target of my dreams to publish such a game
07-02-2012, 04:13 PM
Cool Twist on Match 3 Puzzle Fighter

I'm liking the twist on regular puzzle fighter - thoughts on strategy for this game? Starting to get addicting...
07-03-2012, 10:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzleNYC View Post
I'm liking the twist on regular puzzle fighter - thoughts on strategy for this game? Starting to get addicting...
There's a ton of good strategy posts on this thread already. For example I just put one up 3 pages back on this thread.

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showpo...postcount=2239

However if you have any questions or specific things you'd like to discuss, then feel free to bring them up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ninja View Post
Yeah I wish he still supported this game :/

Thanks for the email address, I emailed him the following:

"Hey man, how's it going? It's been forever since you've posted on TouchArcade. I just emailed to ask if you still had any plans to add things to Dungeon Raid, someone posted that you were working on an HD version, but I guess that fell through. You should come visit TouchArcade again, and maybe give some insight as to what your plans are. Anyway man, hope you're doing ok, I still play Dungeon Raid daily. Take care.

-Teh_Ninja (Will)"
Excellent! Hopefully he responds to you :- )

Last edited by eflin; 07-03-2012 at 01:00 PM.
07-27-2012, 02:07 AM
Who will wait for (lost) update and who will buy 10000000? It looks pretty good, even got 5* from TA
http://toucharcade.com/2012/07/26/10000000-review
07-27-2012, 07:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GR3NADE View Post
Who will wait for (lost) update and who will buy 10000000? It looks pretty good, even got 5* from TA
http://toucharcade.com/2012/07/26/10000000-review
I plan to do both.