03-23-2011, 04:43 AM
What I mean is if you click on Level 1 in the adventurer screen, the text it shows doesn't read in a way that makes sense.
03-23-2011, 04:52 AM
Thanks for the update but i have to say its a confused mess.

I see there are lots of options now, different classes and such, but i cant understand a word of it. its full of new terms that have no explanation whatsoever and contradictions galore.

For example, ive just played a game to level 8. Then in the recap screen it says "Level 1 orc - Level: 8".

What the hell ????? There are different levels ??

03-23-2011, 05:10 AM
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 8,515
YAY - update 1.3 now live in Germany!

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
03-23-2011, 05:35 AM
*yeay*

^________________^
03-23-2011, 05:44 AM
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 8,515
Omg... this update out and FFIII also... what am I supposed to play now?

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
03-23-2011, 05:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewomble88 View Post
What I mean is if you click on Level 1 in the adventurer screen, the text it shows doesn't read in a way that makes sense.
You mean "Level 1: Unlocked perk Unexpected and flaw Confused for use with other classes"? Perhaps slightly wonky grammar for "As part of reaching Adventurer level 1 you've unlocked the perk 'Unexpected' and the flaw 'Confused'. These can now be used with other character classes"

Quote:
Originally Posted by badwisdom View Post
Thanks for the update but i have to say its a confused mess.

I see there are lots of options now, different classes and such, but i cant understand a word of it. its full of new terms that have no explanation whatsoever and contradictions galore.

For example, ive just played a game to level 8. Then in the recap screen it says "Level 1 orc - Level: 8".

What the hell ????? There are different levels ??
Yep, character classes have levels, they start out at level 1 and go up to 10 as you unlock them, so you're playing a level 1 orc barbarian class but your avatar reached experience level 8 in that game
03-23-2011, 05:52 AM
Ok thanks.

Whats a perk and a flaw ? Are they Class traits ? Character Traits ?
03-23-2011, 05:53 AM
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 2,957
The dwarf upper cut doesnt show any extra damage on the tooltip. Maybe its only 5 or 10% and thus I'm not seeing it at low levels? I'd sort of like to know what the perk is doing, exactly, since the current racial negative is quite real.

I see that in the future I'll be able to use "monsters dont attack for first 3 turns" as a perk. That sounds pretty awesome.

Use The Code JFLF5HT To Get 50% More Coins In Combat Monsters!

Last edited by ArtNJ; 03-23-2011 at 05:55 AM.
03-23-2011, 05:54 AM
And how do you gain a class level ?
03-23-2011, 06:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtNJ View Post
The dwarf upper cut doesnt show any extra damage on the tooltip. Maybe its only 5 or 10% and thus I'm not seeing it at low levels? I'd sort of like to know what the perk is doing, exactly, since the current racial negative is quite real.

I see that in the future I'll be able to use "monsters dont attack for first 3 turns" as a perk. That sounds pretty awesome.
The uppercut damage is per skull so it doesn't add to the total damage, but the skull you're uppercutting will be marked with an "uppercut" label and will take +weapon damage (in addition to currently displayed damage)

Quote:
Originally Posted by badwisdom View Post
Ok thanks.

Whats a perk and a flaw ? Are they Class traits ? Character Traits ?
Each class can have up to 4 perks (positive effect) and 4 flaws (negative effect), when you unlock a new class you also unlock its perk & flaw, and these can be added to other classes as you level them up

Quote:
Originally Posted by badwisdom View Post
And how do you gain a class level ?
The same way you unlock new classes - by killing special monsters