★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

miDragon: The ultimate dragon pet

11-15-2010, 06:29 AM
miDragon - The Ultimate Dragon Pet!

hi everyone,
After a long time of development I would like to introduce our upcoming iPhone game title to get back some valuable feedback. Please feel free to share your opinion or ideas of how we can make this game even better.

MiDragon is the interactive game where you can hatch your own dragon egg, nurture your baby dragon and teach it how to behave like a dragon.
Choose from no less than five different dragon types, each with unique personalities and character traits and interact with them in their own habitats. Play with them, feed them, give them gifts and treats and you can even make their nests unique by putting decorations around it. You can teach them new tricks and play mini-games.

Features:
  • Stunning 3D graphic
  • Five unique dragon types
  • Customizable nest decorations and dragon accessories
  • Touch based control system
  • Minigames
  • More than 100 unique animations
  • Achievements and leader boards (Game Center)
  • Holographic camera system (HCS)

The game is optimized to run on iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod touch (3th generation or later) and iPad devices.

You can find more information about the game on our website and facebook page.
www.midragon.com

like us : facebook
follow us : twitter

Last edited by zolifel; 11-16-2010 at 02:52 PM. Reason: add more screenshots
11-15-2010, 07:54 AM
AWESOME!! This looks really good, can't wait to have my own dragon
BTW you have pretty nice concept arts on the facebook page, congrat.

11-15-2010, 08:29 AM
I want a dragon !!!! it looks so cute and cool at the same time

Depending on how you treat your creature does it grow up different ? Such as if I smack it all the time does it become evil, or if i take care of it and give it love doe it become sweet and nice ?

I love this, a dragon in my pocket - the game looks really nice CONGRAG

What will the minigames be like ?

Do you perhaps have any info on release stuffs (date +price) ?

Sorry for all the questions, I have wanted a cool pet app for ages - I FOUND IT wooooo
11-15-2010, 08:59 AM
Send a message via ICQ to Jarek Send a message via MSN to Jarek Send a message via Skype™ to Jarek
Looks very, very good. I like the amount of details, UI and polished graphics.

Looking forward to this one, this dragon has some fire in it!

"Art does not reproduce, what we see. It rather makes us see"
11-15-2010, 09:18 AM
Looks cool! Does how you interact with it determine how happy it is or if you don't respond to its needs right away - such as hunger - does it get sad or sick? Will you be able to have a social network? (after all even dragons need friends!) (because I saw you have Game Center)

Can you earn things for it like new clothing or habitats or some such?

Lot of questions I just threw at ya, those are just some of the things I think about when seeing a virtual pet app. Nice work so far!
11-15-2010, 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarek View Post
Looks very, very good. I like the amount of details, UI and polished graphics.

Looking forward to this one, this dragon has some fire in it!
You do have to wonder how this will distinguish itself / improve upon Dragooo...
11-15-2010, 09:26 AM
I can not wait for this one I love Dragons. Will it be released before christmas.
11-15-2010, 12:46 PM
Thanks..
Yes, the dragon personality depends on the treatment. You can be nice or rough if you want to be.
The mini-games will be simple but fun, like teaching the dragon how to fly.
The date of release is not established yet, but hopefully in the beginning of next year.
11-15-2010, 01:00 PM
yes, the dragon can be hungry, sad or sleepy, depending on the status.
We are intending to have social features (friend, battles) in the game, but probably not in the first release. Achievements and leader boards will be accessible trough the game-center in the beginning.
Yes, you can earn different dragon accessories and nest decorations to make your dragon more unique. But no funny clothes, only real dragon stuff like collars and bracelets.
11-15-2010, 01:54 PM
Thank you this looks so good. I will be waiting on it. It looks like one of the best games I have seen in a long time. Thanks guys.