★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Welcome Santa Mega Pack: the biggest compilation of holiday adventure

11-15-2010, 10:22 AM
Welcome Santa Mega Pack: the biggest compilation of holiday adventure

11-16-2010, 09:21 AM
Merry Christmas! Yeah! What I like about this app is that it combines lots of different stuff! I like calling to Santa and getting call s from him most but fairy tales, games, mazes and coloring book are also really nice. Thanks!
11-16-2010, 09:32 AM
I wish I could get a call from Santa when I was a child...and iPhone too... Good app! Going to grab it for my kiddies. Can't wait to see their faces when they get a message from Santa))
11-17-2010, 07:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by annpoter View Post
I wish I could get a call from Santa when I was a child...and iPhone too... Good app! Going to grab it for my kiddies. Can't wait to see their faces when they get a message from Santa))
My son can spend hours playing with the app! and it's really an effective tool to make him go to bed. Just one call from Santa and he becomes an angel! Miracle!
11-17-2010, 11:13 AM
That is a whole lot of app for a buck! It can help make your kid behave, otherwise little one will get a call from unhappy Santa and his Christmas gift wishes might well get unnoticed!
11-17-2010, 12:04 PM
I suppose it can be a good present for Christmas. The number of titles in the app should keep children occupied for long which means more free time for their parents. In my case at least. Going to try a call from Santa this evening))