★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Disney Fairies Fly LITE OUT

03-17-2009, 04:56 PM
Disney Fairies Fly LITE OUT

Disney Fairies Fly LITE is out. The original is $4.99 which IMO is overpriced, so now you can try out the game for free. It is a very adorable, cute game but is very short. It's perfect for kids and some grownups who like this type of game, so check it out if you like.

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=307851803&mt=8

Fly with Disney Fairies for free in this sample version of what many have called “The best kids game for iPhone and iPod Touch!” Fairies Fly Lite lets you fly with Tinker Bell in one level of Beach Cove. The full game features five worlds, more than fifteen levels and all Tink’s Fairy friends!

Full game description:

Fly with the Fairies and discover a world of adventure and fun. This magical game captures the excitement of the changing seasons in the heart of Never Land, in a place called Pixie Hollow.

— Fly with the water-talent Fairy, Silvermist, in the cool waters above Spring Valley.
— Iridessa, the light-talent Fairy could use some help to light fireflies in the Summer Glade.
— Help catch flower petals as they flutter in the breeze of the Autumn Forest with Rosetta, the garden-talent Fairy.
— Soar over the Winter Woods with Fawn, the animal-talent Fairy, as she gathers nuts and berries for all the animals preparing for winter.
— And let’s not forget Tinker Bell! Fly with Tink to find lost things at the Beach Cove. You can even explore Tinker’s Nook to see video trailers, images and collect exclusive wallpapers from the Disney Fairies movies!

Simply tilt your iPod or iPhone to guide your Fairy. As you fly, try to pick up items and collect Pixie Dust to score points and unlock new surprises. Watch out for birds, thistles and other hazards that might slow you down. With dazzling graphics and a beautiful orchestral score direct from the creators of the Disney Fairies movies, you’ll soar to new heights with Fairies Fly!

WHAT’S NEW IN THIS VERSION:

Fairies Fly Lite features one level of Beach Cove with Tinker Bell.

Youtube review is for the full version

Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by CandyNJ66; 03-17-2009 at 04:59 PM. Reason: Added video
03-17-2009, 04:58 PM
wow 4.99. just buy sway or vector tanks or galcon

i doubt many ppl have any interest indisney fairies

Currently Playing: MiniGore, LUXOR, Baseball Sluggers, Zenonia, Spy Bot Chronicles,
openfeint ID: stykman Plus+ ID: Stykman
Twitter: Stykman1 follow me
Beta tested: 15 games

03-17-2009, 05:00 PM
This is a must-have for me.

Playing: Undead Vampire: 239404497/kiwi91@rocketmail.com MGS Touch, Let's Golf, G.I. Joyride, Space Ninja, Scoops, Textropolis, Hanoi, Agency Wars 5958, Watchmen, Flick Fishing, Light Jockey, GeoDefense, SkyForce Reloaded, Supermarket Mania, Zen Bound, Edge, Sway, 7 Cities, The Creeps!, iDracula, ExZeus, Tap Tap Revenge 2
03-17-2009, 05:01 PM
Wow this is a must get i may buy the full version!!

just kidin!
03-17-2009, 05:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stykman View Post
wow 4.99. just buy sway or vector tanks or galcon

i doubt many ppl have any interest indisney fairies
There are people here who have children, who have little girls and there are female gamers like myself here BUT I am not going to buy the full version. WAY WAYYY overpriced. Cute though.
03-17-2009, 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi91 View Post
This is a must-have for me.
ROFL!!
03-17-2009, 05:10 PM
Hey! I'll definitely be trying out the Lite version. I've kept my eye on this game (we are Disney fans and one daughter likes Tinker Bell), but wasn't sure if $5 was worth it. Thanks for letting us know.
03-17-2009, 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSquared View Post
Hey! I'll definitely be trying out the Lite version. I've kept my eye on this game (we are Disney fans and one daughter likes Tinker Bell), but wasn't sure if $5 was worth it. Thanks for letting us know.
My pleasure and I'm a disney fan too
03-17-2009, 05:18 PM

Buying full version NOW!!!

Playing: Undead Vampire: 239404497/kiwi91@rocketmail.com MGS Touch, Let's Golf, G.I. Joyride, Space Ninja, Scoops, Textropolis, Hanoi, Agency Wars 5958, Watchmen, Flick Fishing, Light Jockey, GeoDefense, SkyForce Reloaded, Supermarket Mania, Zen Bound, Edge, Sway, 7 Cities, The Creeps!, iDracula, ExZeus, Tap Tap Revenge 2
03-17-2009, 05:21 PM
Finally! I can be a Disney Fairy. Today's a great day for the world