★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Why does ea even bother to make idevice games if they cripple them?

11-16-2010, 01:48 AM
Why does ea even bother to make idevice games if they cripple them?

I was reading the new ifs game and it seems that EA still doesn't get it. Half the freaking game is missing as you are only chasers or pursuers and not pursued. Why do they spend sly the amount of time porting an engine or adding good graphics to games and cripple them or make half a$$Ed ports in the first place? Do Idevice gamers not want real games and continue putting money in their pocket anyway? Or is it that they never make enough money for them to bother? But if that is the case why make these games at all instead of spa ding time making them on psp or ds or the next co sole game? I mean if ur gonna cripple every single game you release why even bother?
11-16-2010, 01:56 AM

11-16-2010, 02:09 AM
11-16-2010, 02:47 AM

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

Last edited by Vovin; 11-16-2010 at 03:03 AM.
11-16-2010, 02:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stirolak26 View Post
I was reading the new ifs game and it seems that EA still doesn't get it. Half the freaking game is missing as you are only chasers or pursuers and not pursued. Why do they spend sly the amount of time porting an engine or adding good graphics to games and cripple them or make half a$$Ed ports in the first place? Do Idevice gamers not want real games and continue putting money in their pocket anyway? Or is it that they never make enough money for them to bother? But if that is the case why make these games at all instead of spa ding time making them on psp or ds or the next co sole game? I mean if ur gonna cripple every single game you release why even bother?
They would give you the whole game, if you were willing to pay for it. Either reach into your pocket and pull out $40, or stop complaining.
11-16-2010, 03:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dumaz1000 View Post
They would give you the whole game, if you were willing to pay for it. Either reach into your pocket and pull out $40, or stop complaining.

You forgot that you need to connect a Cray to your iDevice.

/sarcasm

This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
11-16-2010, 03:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stirolak26 View Post
I'll break the ice, Cool Story Bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by "Orlandosan"
True, but when your downloading apps at the itunes store, your basically stealing without buying!
11-16-2010, 03:30 AM
Would you all share a good laugh if I said Stirolaks face looks like a phanny?

Currently playing Infinity Blade
Add me on Game Center! rottenappleipad
11-16-2010, 03:48 AM
11-16-2010, 03:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNT_HEADSHOT View Post
Would you all share a good laugh if I said Stirolaks face looks like a phanny?

If you care to explain the word "phanny".