★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: #11 Rank for the "AppStore Rewind 2012" Top Sales category in Japan!

Over 3,000,000 downloads! (as of 2012/5/24)
Many thanks for all players!

Ranked Number 1 in the Free RPG games chart in various countries.

**MEDIA REVIEWS
Score90/100points
-metacritic.com

Ambitious and groundbreaking!
-Appolicious

If youre a serious gamer looking to dive into an fun, addictive, and all-encompassing experience, KingdomConquest has you covered.
-Slide to Play (4/4 Must Have)

If youre a fan of World of Warcraft, youll certainly dig this game!
-The APPera

Experience the unique mix of 3D multiplayer dungeon crawling action and Massively Multiplayer Real-Time Strategy!

Reclaim the throne of El Dor by forming alliances with other players to gain control of the 7 towers in Magna, the Land of Monsters. This epic quest will challenge your loyalties and bravery in a world filled with dangerous monsters and cunning opponents. There can only be one alliance to rule the rest. Will it be yours?

BUILD YOUR KINGDOM
Manage resources wisely to expand your kingdom as your alliance battles for power

FORM ALLIANCES
Team up with other players from around the world to defeat monsters in the dungeon and dominate neighboring lands

EXPLORE DUNGEONS
Join up to 3 other players for real-time 3D action and use spells and steel to defeat evil monsters. Succeed and you will be rewarded with rare items and monsters

TRADE WITH OTHER PLAYERS
Obtain new items and monster cards by trading with other players via the in-game auction

iPhone4S Compatibility Update
We are investigating this device.
Your patience is appreciated.

[iOS5 Compatibility Status]
There are no serious problems that prevent gameplay.
There is a minor issue with the display of the Japanese Romaji keypad.
We will patch these issues in a future version update.

Epox's comments:
Ragna Gul, land of monsters...
This is a place where colossal towers dominate the sky line and the land is inhabited by all types of monsters imaginable.
The sole and absolute ruler "El Dor" suddenly disappears from his throne, leaving the land in unprecedented chaos
Players will battle against each other in the quest to succeed the former ruler.

~ Game Description ~
Move between online dungeon crawling and MMO Real Time Strategy, fighting against and at times, cooperating with other players across the world in order to expand your territory. The alliance that controls the most number of towers in one season will win the battle.

~ Features ~
・ Compete or form alliance with other players from around the world (requires a Wifi connection, compatible with both 3G and edge network ).
・ Earn new Items and powerful weapons by defeating beasts in the dungeon
  crawling online mode. These powerful weapons can be used to defeat other
players in the real time strategy mode.
・ Unlock more than 100 types of collectable monsters such as Crimson Gargoyle, Ice Golem, Dark Steam Knight.
・ Synthesize new monsters with skills that can turn the tide in a crucial battle.
・ Trade weapons and monsters with other players via the integrated auction.
・ Communicate with alliance members by using the in-game forums

11-16-2010, 04:28 AM
Its out in US now.

Here's the previous thread link : http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=66709

Last edited by ImNoSuperMan; 11-17-2010 at 03:01 PM. Reason: thread link fixed

11-16-2010, 04:33 AM
Sega~~~
11-16-2010, 04:37 AM
I have a few questions to the people who beta tested this.
How solo-able is this? Is there a lot of iap requirements? can u make decent progress before needing to purchase things?
Looks like interesting blend of genres

Game Centre I.D - Scarypharaoh
11-16-2010, 03:38 PM
It's pretty decent.

I'm Kylescorpion . Join my alliance! There's a quest that requires us to be in a guild with at least 5 members oo.

GM of Yslandia
Kylescorpion_GM
Archetype ID: Kylescorpion
GameCenter ID: Kylescorpion Add Me!
11-16-2010, 03:44 PM
Still waiting for that proper WoW/EQ style MMO with a persistent world.
11-16-2010, 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNoSuperMan View Post
Its out in US now.

Here's the previous thread link : http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=73274
Link goes to this thread?

I have beta tested 57 games,
Now a reviewer at App Score!,
I do tweet GameCenter: iVaro/OF ID:1Varo
11-16-2010, 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarypharaoh View Post
I have a few questions to the people who beta tested this.
How solo-able is this? Is there a lot of iap requirements? can u make decent progress before needing to purchase things?
Looks like interesting blend of genres
To quickly answer your question, yes you can solo this entire thing. My suggestion to you would be this however, make nice with your immediate neighbors. If you're friendly with them, there's a good chance they won't attack you, and you'll be able to play casually without fear of someone trying to take you out.

You may want to, as Kyle said, join an alliance for not only that "sense of community" but also for other perks such as fulfilling quests and gaining bonuses based on your alliance's level (such as bonus % to exp gain and resource gathering). HOWEVER, you can easily just drift about, not really rely on other players, and have fun at entirely your own pace.

You can also play without ever using in-app purchasing ever... For that matter, the only purchasing that's worth it is bonus to resource production, but really the in-app purchases are solely for really light bonuses that can easily be played without / overlooked entirely.

The only reason why I've been using the bonuses to resource gathering is, as a beta player I received a bonus of in-game currency (purchasable) for free to use as I like, so I've been spending it each week on the perk to resource gathering (+15%) that lasts for 7 days.
11-16-2010, 05:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylescorpion View Post
It's pretty decent.

I'm Kylescorpion . Join my alliance! There's a quest that requires us to be in a guild with at least 5 members oo.
Oh and hey there Kyle, I'll add your coords to my little list and keep tabs with you in-game. We should run a few instances sometime.
11-16-2010, 05:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sushibox View Post
Oh and hey there Kyle, I'll add your coords to my little list and keep tabs with you in-game. We should run a few instances sometime.
Thats cool. I'll probably just play this game for the whole dungeon aspect of the game lol. Do u need to know what the coords are?

GM of Yslandia
Kylescorpion_GM
Archetype ID: Kylescorpion
GameCenter ID: Kylescorpion Add Me!