★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: MogiMe, Inc.
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 6.3 MB
  • Version: 1.0.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: ***FOR A LIMITED TIME, SAVE UP TO 80% IF YOU BUY IT NOW!***

RUBIK'S SLIDE EASY TO LEARN, IMPOSSIBLE TO PUT DOWN.

"Three game modes, with over 10,000 puzzles in all, make this well worth the $2.99 price." CNET Reviews

The Rubiks Slide is a totally NEW, completely twisted electronic spin on the classic Rubiks® puzzle. Whether you are a master of the 3x3 Rubiks® cube, or one who panics at the thought of solving just one side, you will be absolutely ADDICTED to this entirely new puzzle game from Rubiks®.

Packed with more than 10,000 brain busting puzzles and three addicting game modes, simply match the light pattern to solve the puzzle by twisting, turning, and sliding the face of the puzzle. With 3 levels of difficulty easy, medium & hard anyone can be a pro!

--COUNTDOWN lets you race against the clock. Solve 20 puzzles before time runs out to boost your score!

--FREE PLAY is infinite brain training fun! With over 10,000 puzzles, how many can you solve?

--LIGHTNING ROUND lets you put your skill and speed to the test. Solve an assortment of 10 puzzles as fast as you can to top the leaderboard!

Plus, you can go social with the included leaderboards plus Facebook & Twitter integration! Dont forget to post your scores every time you play and tell your friends by posting on your user status wall or adding them as friends on the MogiMe gaming network.

YOU WILL BE A RUBIKS SLIDE MASTER IN NO TIME!

Touchgamer3g's comments:
**SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER – SAVE 40% IF YOU BUY IT NOW!** RUBIK'S SLIDE™ EASY TO LEARN – IMPOSSIBLE TO PUT DOWN

Has over 10,000 puzzles and 3 game modes!

More info on the electronic puzzle Rubik's Slide with video
: http://www.rubiksslide.com/

Demonstration video of the electronic puzzle Rubik's Slide:

Youtube link | Pop Up
11-16-2010, 12:50 PM
honestly, I have not found the idea of Rubik's slide very appealing. And not even close to Rubik's cube (I am getting a 4x4 rubik's soon and will try to figure that out).

That said, Rubik's slide is much better as an iDevice game than an actual toy I would imagine. So for people who actually like rubik's slide this would be a nice game to have.

But at 40% off, the price of 2.99$ is a bit steep. Considering that Rubik's cube app is for 2.99$ and that features 3x3, 4x4, 5x5 and 7x7 cubes. And actually has quite good controls.

---------------------------
Mom Says Get Married!!

11-16-2010, 12:53 PM
It Doesn't look interesting to me. I also don't really care for these combination puzzles on the iDevice. I have every cube from a 2x2x2 to a 7x7x7 and other types of puzzles as well. I think I'll stick to the physical puzzles instead of the electronic equivalent.
11-16-2010, 01:05 PM
Before judging, I suggest trying the game The Rubik's Slide is more of a casual sliding block puzzle game than the difficult Rubik's Cube. You can see this by watching the video. You can solve 10 easy puzzles within seconds and 10 medium puzzles within minutes (unlike a Rubik's Cube that the average person cannot solve). The controls of this iPhone version work very well and almost mimick the actual game's. It's an easy to learn, hard to master type game with 3 game modes and over 10,000 puzzles. And may I add EXTREMELY fun!
11-18-2010, 04:34 PM
11-18-2010, 07:15 PM
just nabbed this as im a sucker for brain puzzles.

not sure what to make of it as a game so far, its simple to pick up and play but need a little more time to see if it has me addicted.

its polished without bells and whistles. doesnt seem so bad.

Currently playing: Joe Dever's Lone Wolf and FM2014
12-27-2010, 06:46 PM
Now on sale for a limited time for 99 cents!

This is a real hidden gem. Every puzzle game fan owes it to themselves to at least try the free version.