★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: 3k-studio
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 1.5 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: One day, a man went to South Pole for a report of the Penguins' life.

He called on the first penguin and asked : " What do you do to spend your time?"

"Eating, sleeping and beating Bubble" , he answered.

Then, he visited the second penguin, asked the question again. The penguin also repeated:" Eating, sleeping and beating Bubble."

The third, forth, fifth...penguins had the same answer, so the reporter thought all the penguins did the same things for entertainment and beating Bean must be a games with lots of fun.

He saw the last penguin and asked again,expecting the same answer. The last penguin answered :" Eating and sleeping."
He was surprised that why the last one did not beat DouDou. The last penguin said fishily:" I am Bubble."

Now, The Bubble beating is coming!! very simple to play, just try

dream357's comments:
One day, a man went to South Pole for a report of the Penguins' life.

He called on the first penguin and asked : " What do you do to spend your time?"

"Eating, sleeping and beating DouDou" , he answered.

Then, he visited the second penguin, asked the question again. The penguin also repeated:" Eating, sleeping and beating DouDou."

The third, forth, fifth...penguins had the same answer, so the reporter thought all the penguins did the same things for entertainment and beating Bean must be a games with lots of fun.

He saw the last penguin and asked again,expecting the same answer. The last penguin answered :" Eating and sleeping."
He was surprised that why the last one did not beat DouDou. The last penguin said fishily:" I am DouDou."

itunes Link:http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bubble-pop-pop/id403215886?mt=8

Code:
T7KPXRNTLK9M
R763NW9TLAYL
TXNHE9XR9EJK
WX6TW9HN9XL9
MRT9XEXWXKKM
3MRR7WL9MLAT
MF737A6MWR43
YFHNY4AMPEM4
KTH93P4J367P
9XNKFA9ME3YR