★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The world is in turmoil! Animals from all over the planet are exhibiting bizarre burrowing behavour! And only The Professor, with his expertise in burrowing phenomena, can save us! But alas, he is missing. It is up to you then, to find the Professor and unearth the mystery of these burrowing beasts!

AWESOME FEATURES

UBER CUTENESS: Capture these adorable animals in stunning detail with a heavy dose of graphics that will have you going completely ape for more!

UNIQUE GAMEPLAY: Fling, Stun and Combo your way to the bank, but watch out each animal poses a novel challenge that won't have you shooting fish in a barrel

INSANE ITEMS AND POWERUPS: It's a jungle out there, so make sure you're packing some heat! There's more than one way to skin a cat, as you choose to quip your expedition with Coffee, Rockets, Machetes, Fireworks and much much more!

SO MANY ACHIEVEMENTS: With full Game Center integration, and hordes of achievements and new game-modes to unlock, you'll be flinging them critters until the cows come home!

Video Trailer: http://bit.ly/98BQjv

Join us at Facebook! We love to hear from you!

www.lambdamugames.com/facebook
11-17-2010, 12:48 AM

Youtube link | Pop Up

Join us at facebook to find out about our latest games!
11-17-2010, 10:45 AM
Crazy Critters: The Prequel is now up!

As also, we are committed to building the best possible experience with our games. We would really love to hear comments and feedback on the game. If you are interested in checking the game out, please drop me a message. We will give out a promo code (limited amounts left!) as long as you promise to leave comments/feedback here

11-17-2010, 10:59 AM
I think devs should make iphone games based on the classics (angry birds, doodle jump, iblast moki etc...) instead of making a game that will be forgotten in a week or less.

I love this world!
11-17-2010, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxmulderino View Post
I think devs should make iphone games based on the classics (angry birds, doodle jump, iblast moki etc...) instead of making a game that will be forgotten in a week or less.
yes, we completely agree .

12-02-2010, 04:13 AM
really cool game, but too expensive atm.
waiting for a sale, guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatusernameistaken
There's this thing they invented way back in the 80's, it's called a "Joke". You may want to look into it...
Instagram: i5_david, feel free to add me