★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Our title Banker has launched!

11-17-2010, 03:54 AM
Our title Banker has launched!

Hi guys,

I'm here to let you know that our first single player game Banker has just launched today!

Youtube link | Pop Up

Official Homepage

Last edited by asw128; 12-18-2010 at 11:01 PM.
11-19-2010, 10:05 PM
Featured by iTunes!

Hi guys,

Banker is climbing up to the top!

#1 Role Playing Game in Hong Kong, Indonesia and Philippines
Top 5 Role Playing Game in Australia, UK, Singapore and Thailand

You definitely shouldn't miss out!

Get it here!
12-05-2010, 01:06 AM
Ok, so I just played this today.

This game is about managing a bank. You drag customers from the queue into a customer service person, who will then explain to the customers where they need to go. Then you need to drag the customers to the desired location (ie ATM, Passbook machine, Internet Banking, etc) where they will do their stuff. After that you may have to drag them to another station, or drag them to the exit. That's the basic gist of the game.

Before each stage starts you have the ability to upgrade machines/train staff/add more machines with money you have made during the course of business hours.

After the basic tutorial, I played the first stage at a pace which I thought was ok... ... only to get a BRONZE. Then it hit me. You really need to be FAST! I spent the next half hour frantically dragging customers around trying to get gold for every stage.

There are 30 stages, divided into 6 countries with 5 stages each. Each country has a different bank layout, so the gameplay gets a little refreshed as you orientate yourself to new machine locations and drag paths.

Overall I like this game. It is pretty fun, but I haven't played any of the "dash" series so I can't compare it to them.

PS 45 game center achievements is FUN But I don't unlock the bronze awards when I get the gold awards. I wonder how I can fix that O_O

Puzzling has Evolved - Get 180

Last edited by spyky; 12-05-2010 at 01:16 AM.
12-05-2010, 10:33 AM
Picked this up on a whim and was pleasantly surprised. Its quite fun and polished, and I must say I enjoy it more than I thought I would.

But it does get difficult pretty fast.