03-29-2011, 02:26 PM
[QUOTE=strivemind;1656282]Multiplayer is the "Bug Battle" option on the main menu.

There's no "secret area" per say, but little hidden areas in each level where you can find and collect the Kabutans. Check out the official video for tips, starting around 2:17

Thanks Strivemind, that helps, I'll try it out!

Edit: I'm only seeing adventure mode no bug battle, am i riding the short bus?

Gamecenter - Kurosaki Ichigo
03-29-2011, 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbernritter View Post
I'm only seeing adventure mode no bug battle, am i riding the short bus?
You might have to complete a world before it's available to play in multiplayer. Or maybe you need to play it once in Endless mode before you can.
I'm not sure exactly how it works, but I know I don't have the last 2 Worlds unlocked for multiplayer yet.

Playing: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle
Waiting:Last Class Heroes, Chaos Rings 3, Starships
GameCenter: StriveMind

03-29-2011, 02:36 PM
You need to beat the first world to unlock the score trails and multi-player modes.
03-29-2011, 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PixyJunket View Post
You need to beat the first world to unlock the score trails and multi-player modes.
Awesome thanks!!

Gamecenter - Kurosaki Ichigo
03-29-2011, 04:39 PM
I can't seem to connect to any random games through Gamecentre and really want to try this Bug Battle out! How long do you usually have to wait to connect?

GC name: Maxwell Horse
03-29-2011, 04:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxwell Horse View Post
I can't seem to connect to any random games through Gamecentre and really want to try this Bug Battle out! How long do you usually have to wait to connect?

GC name: Maxwell Horse
Welcome to the mess of a network called Game Center!
I've always managed to find a game, but occasionally it took a minute or two to find a match. It could be that there just isn't anyone playing at the moment, or everyone is already in a match. Game Center doesn't really tell you what's going on.

03-29-2011, 05:28 PM
Just wanted to post in here that ISUD is now free... Nice little shooter where you only battle bosses. If you don't have it yet, it's worth the download. =o)

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Dragon Hills, Devious Dungeon 2, Attack The Light, Incoboto, Bring Me Sandwiches!!
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: Autechre, Download, Integral
03-30-2011, 04:14 PM
damn... got up to 80 stars, and then everyone disappeared all of a sudden... oO

Been waiting for 10 minutes for GC to match me up... no luck. =o(

To anyone wondering, this is the first time I've had a hard time getting a match on multiplayer... even at 2-4 AM, there always seems to be someone online. =o/

Dragon Hills, Devious Dungeon 2, Attack The Light, Incoboto, Bring Me Sandwiches!!
03-30-2011, 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
damn... got up to 80 stars, and then everyone disappeared all of a sudden... oO

Been waiting for 10 minutes for GC to match me up... no luck. =o(

To anyone wondering, this is the first time I've had a hard time getting a match on multiplayer... even at 2-4 AM, there always seems to be someone online. =o/
Yeah sorry, if I wasn't on and off the phone with clients all day I would have accepted your GC request. Try me again next time.

03-30-2011, 04:52 PM
Will do! =o)