★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: THQ Inc.
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 30.5 MB
  • Version: 1.162.0
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Weve read your comments and feedback, now with improved Fighter AI and three skill levels!

So you want to be a fighter? UFC® Undisputed 2010 is the only mixed martial arts (MMA) videogame that delivers the action, intensity and prestige of the Ultimate Fighting Championship® (UFC). Step into a simplified virtual handheld Octagon on the iPhone and iPad to experience fast-paced and fun MMA action with more than 25 of the best UFC fighters in the world. Experience unique and intelligent combat, competitive gameplay modes, extensive connectivity options and access to the latest happenings in the UFC world. UFC Undisputed 2010 embodies the ultimate essence and supremacy of a UFC fighter. Ready to be one?

GAME FEATURES:

HANDHELD FIGHTING EXPERIENCE Explore UFC Undisputed 2010s simplified interface on the iPhone and iPad, including swipes on the touch screen to execute punches, kicks, takedowns and more. Quick and fun puzzle paths are implemented for players to escape submissions.
UFC FIGHTERS Navigate a roster of more than 25 prolific UFC fighters from all five of UFCs official weight classes, each with an authentic appearance.
EXHIBITION MODE Choose from any two fighters in the same weight class and compete in a quick-play single match.
TOURNAMENT MODE Select a fighter and compete to win a Championship by defeating all other opponents in the fighters respective weight class.
LEADERBOARD SYSTEM Compare fight results with other players to determine leaders in wins by knockout, submission or decision.
SOCIAL NETWORKING CONNECTIVITY Share game progress and achievements with friends through Facebook and Twitter connectivity.
UFC PORTAL Stay up to date with UFC through the latest news and information on upcoming events, access to fighter profiles and PPV predictions, as well as an active UFC ticker filled with updates.

Available on iPad in HD

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

Quote:
So … you want to be a fighter? UFC® Undisputed™ 2010 is the only mixed martial arts (MMA) videogame that delivers the action, intensity and prestige of the Ultimate Fighting Championship® (UFC). Step into a simplified virtual handheld Octagon™ on the iPhone and iPad to experience fast-paced and fun MMA action with more than 25 of the best UFC fighters in the world. Experience unique and intelligent combat, competitive gameplay modes, extensive connectivity options and access to the latest happenings in the UFC world. UFC Undisputed 2010 embodies the ultimate essence and supremacy of a UFC fighter. Ready to be one?

GAME FEATURES:

• HANDHELD FIGHTING EXPERIENCE – Explore UFC Undisputed 2010’s simplified interface on the iPhone and iPad, including swipes on the touch screen to execute punches, kicks, takedowns and more. Quick and fun puzzle paths are implemented for players to escape submissions.
• UFC FIGHTERS – Navigate a roster of more than 25 prolific UFC fighters from all five of UFC’s official weight classes, each with an authentic appearance.
• EXHIBITION MODE – Choose from any two fighters in the same weight class and compete in a quick-play single match.
• TOURNAMENT MODE – Select a fighter and compete to win a Championship by defeating all other opponents in the fighter’s respective weight class.
• LEADERBOARD SYSTEM – Compare fight results with other players to determine leaders in wins by knockout, submission or decision.
• SOCIAL NETWORKING CONNECTIVITY – Share game progress and achievements with friends through Facebook and Twitter connectivity.
• UFC PORTAL – Stay up to date with UFC through the latest news and information on upcoming events, access to fighter profiles and PPV predictions, as well as an active UFC ticker filled with updates.

Available on iPad in HD

Game Center with Leaderboards coming soon!
iTunes Link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ufc-undisputed-2010/id402100633?mt=8
11-17-2010, 08:14 AM
Looks cool, but $10???? EA MMA is only $5.

Edit:Oh, that is NZ $. Still, it is more expensive than EA MMA, but I wonder if it is any better. But it's UFC so more people will probably buy it.

11-17-2010, 08:34 AM
I am interested in this. MMA still crashes for me, usually when I am about to win a match, which is frustrating (iTouch 4, 4.1 IOS).

This game has no mention of a career mode, or build a figher mode. Sounds kinda like a typical fighter in the MMA genre. But if it doesnt crash on me, then I am still considering it.
11-17-2010, 08:34 AM
This is a universal game, while MMA is not universal.

Twitter: @niezam - Game Center: niezam
11-17-2010, 08:35 AM
Ooh looks good!
11-17-2010, 08:47 AM
Wow what a surprise. I'll try it out but it has very large shoes to fill: EA MMA is the best game on iConsole yet. Heck it's more fun than UFC on PS3.

😈
11-17-2010, 09:01 AM
Impressed that its a universal app. i wonder how the controls will be. Got UFC on the PSP and its pretty good, but the controls are very comprehensive allowing you to do all kinds of things. Wonder how well it will work on a touch screen.
11-17-2010, 09:36 AM
wow that looks a lot better than EA MMA. I hope it'll also have better gameplay which depends on the controls so i'm also hoping for better execution of controls

WTF= What the F*ck!
FTW=F*ck the What?
11-17-2010, 09:44 AM
Yay,I was hoping they would make a ufc game, mma sucks on the iphone and on the consoles,ufc is good on the consoles and i have a good feeling bout the iphone version.Insta-Buy
11-17-2010, 10:12 AM
The graphics look decent, but I'm curious how they fit a good amount of content for a game like this into 29mb. At this file size, I'm assuming there is no commentary. Also, there is no mention of a career progression mode or customization features. But, again the graphics are nice on the pictures meaning the in game graphics will be even more impressive. I must say though that I hope this doesn't turn out to be another good game which under minds the power of the ios platform. For example, Split Second is awesome on both consoles and PSP, but doesn't even come close on the ios platform and not because it couldn't, but because the developers didn't put the work in. This type of thing is what causes hardcore gamers to not take the ios platform seriously.

Last edited by strato g; 11-17-2010 at 11:13 AM.