★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The name says it all; help the vengeful Grim Reaper fulfill his duty by maiming poor innocent Timmy. Use your all-powerful understanding of physics with real world tools such as rods, springs, and gears to assemble the environment in such a way that it kills your target, Timmy!

The "Awesomeness" Checklist:
Real-World Physics
Killing something
Gruesome Stick Deaths with Blood
Silly Musical Soundtrack and SFX
Gold Medals Awarded to the Most Awesome Kill
60 Levels and more coming!
Super-Secret-Something when Beaten

Kill Timmy is now a contestant in the International Games Festival (IGF) competition!

From the makers of Trundle and Trundle HD for the iPhone and iPad, comes a new gaming experience, one that involves solving puzzles and inflicting their solutions on poor ol Timmy. With 60 levels spanning different environments, you will find yourself in a world equipping you with such tools as springs, gears and ropes. With these instruments and your puzzle solving abilities you are challenged by the Grim Reaper to fulfill his task and use the objects in the environment to lead Timmy to his demise.

Worried or confused? Dont be. The Grim Reaper will be there to guide you and teach you new things as you progress. Come join the world of Kill Timmy, where you can tinker and manipulate your environment and have the satisfaction of watching Timmy follow a multitude of funny deaths.

Complete all the levels and you'll get something special. shhhh don't tell!

" Is it normal to have happiness tingles when I play?" - Anonymous Tester

" This is one of the rare apps that's fun, quick, and easy to play" - Anonymous Tester

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Quote:
☞ The name says it all; help the vengeful Grim Reaper fulfill his duty by maiming poor innocent Timmy. Use your all-powerful understanding of physics with real world tools such as rods, springs, and gears to assemble the environment in such a way that it kills your target, Timmy!

The "Awesomeness" Checklist:
✔ Real-World Physics
✔ Killing something
✔ Gruesome Stick Deaths with Blood
✔ Silly Musical ♫ Soundtrack and SFX
✔ Gold Medals Awarded to the Most Awesome Kill
✔ 60 Levels and more coming!
✔ Super-Secret-Something when Beaten

☺ Kill Timmy is now a contestant in the International Games Festival (IGF) competition!

☞ From the makers of Trundle and Trundle HD for the iPhone and iPad, comes a new gaming experience, one that involves solving puzzles and inflicting their solutions on poor ol’ Timmy. With 60 levels spanning different environments, you will find yourself in a world equipping you with such tools as springs, gears and ropes. With these instruments and your puzzle solving abilities you are challenged by the Grim Reaper to fulfill his task and use the objects in the environment to lead Timmy to his demise. ☹

➹ Worried or confused? Don’t be. The Grim Reaper will be there to guide you and teach you new things as you progress. Come join the world of Kill Timmy, where you can tinker and manipulate your environment and have the satisfaction of watching Timmy follow a multitude of funny deaths.

♔ Complete all the levels and you'll get something special…. shhhh don't tell!

"✭✭✭✭ Is it normal to have happiness tingles when I play?" - Anonymous Tester

"✭✭✭✭✭ This is one of the rare apps that's fun, quick, and easy to play" - Anonymous Tester
11-17-2010, 08:32 AM
Trundle is frigging awesome so I will buy this at midnight in support of the dev!

Game Centre I.D - Scarypharaoh

11-17-2010, 10:43 AM
and obviously not for the developer support of south park, who i suspect could definately make a case against this if they wanted too

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"
11-17-2010, 10:49 AM
What case would South Park have? They trade marked the words "kill" and "timmy"? Perhaps if they called it Kill Kenny might have something there. Bit of a dumb comment.
11-17-2010, 10:52 AM
It seems to be a bad game, thinking they are the same devs of trundle, a game that I loved with all my forces...what a shame!

I love this world!
11-18-2010, 04:18 AM
Out in US
11-18-2010, 04:31 AM
Is there a video of this game somewhere?
11-21-2010, 12:09 PM
11-21-2010, 07:26 PM
Requires 4.1

plus+ scoreloop crystal : looby
agon openfeint gamecenter: loobylibby
11-29-2010, 11:36 AM
@PhagoCychotic - It's changed to only require 3.2 now!

@KiwiGummy - Yeah there could probably be a few more video's so people could see it in action... I'll get on that.