★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Mobjoy
  • Genre: Simulation
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 25.2 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating: 4 (1)
App description: Get ready for the next level of undead killing machinery with Undead Attack! Pinball HD.

TOP 10 Simulation Game in USA.

TOP 15 in United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Netherlands and Sweden.

Thanks to all for enjoying the game!

After a great success on the iPhone Undead Attack! Pinball comes to the beautiful iPad screen!

Tired of fighting the undead hordes with the usual tools of destruction? That old rusted chainsaw just isnt cutting it any more? So get ready for the next level of undead killing machinery with Undead Attack! Pinball HD.

Yes you read it right, its a pinball and it has undead monsters! Run over the hordes of evil with two types of special undead purging balls, use the scenery and the iPad accelerometer to your advantage and defend the gate at any cost!

With 3 beautifully rendered 3D tables and two enthralling gameplay modes, Undead Attack! Pinball HD mixes two successfull types of games(pinball and gate defense) to offer a great experience for both casual and invested players, exploring the iPad unique capabilites to give you new weapons in the fight against the hordes of evil, check out its features:

- Bigger textures, higher resolution and bilinear filtering for the optimum visual experience on the iPad.
- Realtime 3D tables and balls.
- Unique music and sound effects.
- Great physics simulation.
- 3 different tables.
- 2 types of balls.
- Campaign and Survival mode.
- 5 different types of enemies with unique behaviors.
- Up to 50 enemies in the screen at the same time.
- Use of accelerometer for ball control(Spiked Ball).
- Use of shake gesture to knock down the enemies.
- Unusual weapon to catch the enemies at the gate by surprise.
- Shop with upgrades that help in the fight.
- Dynamic tables with various secrets for you to find out.
- And much more!

Curious? Get Undead Attack! Pinball HD now and find out what everyone is talking about!

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

11-17-2010, 08:16 AM
Looks very good! Instabuy for me!

11-17-2010, 08:45 AM
Man, this one looks awesome, I want the iPhone/iPod Touch version

Twitter: @niezam - Game Center: niezam
11-17-2010, 09:13 AM
Glad I waited for an iPad release. Pinball games are 10x more enjoyable on the iPad than the little screen of the iPhone. I liked the Lite version, I'll probably pick this up when it's available.
11-17-2010, 12:54 PM
Sweet!!
11-17-2010, 01:16 PM
Oh, man ! I am SOOOO getting this tonight ! Primo pinball action, and great graphic design. Can't wait !

I'm an app-oholic! And there's no 12-step program...
IAPs = I Ain't Purchasing, son !
11-17-2010, 01:42 PM
Hi folks,

I'm one of the developers behind the game. We are glad to know you are excited with the launch, so are we!

I'll be following this topic, if you have any questions or suggestions feel free to drop a line.

We are also launching another game today called Cookie Rush, check it out at www.mobjoystudio.com
11-17-2010, 03:09 PM
What's the price for the Cookie Rush app ? I went to the site, and it looks really good too. The graphic work is really top notch ! Good luck with both games !

I'm an app-oholic! And there's no 12-step program...
IAPs = I Ain't Purchasing, son !

Last edited by quebecotr; 11-17-2010 at 03:09 PM. Reason: Correction of typpo.
11-17-2010, 03:25 PM
Hi quebecotr,

Cookie Rush will be priced at U$0.99. Glad you liked it!
11-17-2010, 03:28 PM
Its out in US already.

Also the cookie rush app is out in NZ right now : http://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/cookie-rush/id399690134?mt=8

Last edited by ImNoSuperMan; 11-17-2010 at 03:31 PM.