★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Mobjoy
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 20.2 MB
  • Version: 1.0.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: "If you are looking for a fun platformer, download Cookie Rush" - Gaming Bits

Hide your Kids, Hide Your Milk: Cookie Rush Rolls Onto App Store

In Cookie Rush you must help innocent villagers avoid a crumbly end as they flee from the path of a giant steamrolling cookie. Use your finger to tap and strategically place trampolines in front of the fleeing villagers. Only you can help save the villagers by guiding them away from the cookie and into a rescue hot-air balloon.

Touch anywhere on the screen to create a trampoline that will help springboard the fleeing villagers to safety. Rescuing villagers involves guiding them to jump into the rescue balloon as fast as possible.

Saving villagers is the key to success in Cookie Rush. The more you rescue, the more points you earn. Collect letters to spell the word "RUSH" to earn a big bonus. Watch out for angry animals in your path. Jumping over animals will allow them to take a bite out of the cookie and make it smaller and slower. But when the cookie turns bright red it will become indestructible and the only thing left to do is run!

FEATURES INCLUDE:

Travel through many beautifully handcrafted environments.
Meet a great variety of awesome characters in each location.
Fully computer-generated levels! Each time you play it's a whole new game.
15 daring achievements for you to test your skills.
Find new surprising challenges as the game progresses.
OpenFeint: see how well you stack up against everyone else in the world.

What people are saying about Cookie Rush:

Cookie Rush is the quintessential mobile game; its really the gaming equivalent of being short, sweet, and to the point. Im loving it - Platformnation

The graphics are well-drawn, colorful and clear Gamezebo

"its a super fun addicting game" - theipadkids

Easy to learn, intuitive gameplay. Cute, smooth cartoonish graphics. Addictive dynamic background music. It's strangely addictive App Spy

"I like Cookie Rush. It's pretty original and it's worth a shot if you like arcade-style platformers." - Tuaw

"Cookie rush features a pretty unique concept for a casual game that will provide everyone with fun filled hours of cookie entertainment" - Appyzilla

lmarinho's comments:
Hi Folks,

Our latest game, Cookie Rush, has just been released in the App Store, check it out!

Feel free to drop us any questions or suggestions in this thread.

Cheers!
11-18-2010, 06:46 AM
Also check out this game review that just came out on Platform Nation: http://www.platformnation.com/2010/1...review-iphone/

11-18-2010, 06:59 AM
I'm buying it right now! It seems really funny and yet really simple to play. I'll post comments as soon as i can.
11-18-2010, 08:25 AM
Got one big problem. The game crashes almost immediately after i touched the icon. Just a loading screen is seen for less than 2 sec. and then it crashes. I already tried restarting the iPhone (3Gs, iOS 4.0, no jb) and also deleted the app and redownloaded it from the Store directly from my Phone. In both cases no results. Please give me some advice cause i'd like to play with it. Thanks!
11-18-2010, 08:40 AM
Caprone, we are looking into it, make sure you submit your crash report next time you connect the phone to iTunes. The game has performed well on the 3GS during our testing so far. Thanks.
11-18-2010, 08:49 AM
Thanks for fast replay. I sent to the support page of your website an email explaining the issue. Hope this can be resolved fast. Thanks for the help.
11-18-2010, 08:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmarinho View Post
make sure you submit your crash report next time you connect the phone to iTunes.
Sorry, just a little doubt. You mean your website support page or the official crash report on my account page on iTunes Store? Thanks!
11-18-2010, 11:17 AM
Hi Caprone, I have contacted you by email.

There is a new review for the game on Gamezebo now, check it out! http://www.gamezebo.com/iphone-games/cookie-rush/review
11-18-2010, 01:46 PM
Thanks for the email, i sent one to you too. Thanks!
Congratulations on the reviews, i hope to play it as soon as possible!
11-18-2010, 02:33 PM
Wish there were a 'lite' version. I have a hard time buying games, like this one, that I haven't heard anything of beforehand.