Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-28-2014, 10:23 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Default Whack-O-Wrestling (by Paul Lind)

Old 01-28-2014, 11:02 PM

This looks awesome...and set to free! I can't wait for my iPad..
Old 01-28-2014, 11:47 PM

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Old 01-29-2014, 01:39 AM

I really like the look and feel of this. I've lost twice on the second round but I will be sure to have another crack at it
Old 01-29-2014, 09:41 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snotty128 View Post
I really like the look and feel of this. I've lost twice on the second round but I will be sure to have another crack at it
Thanks for playing the game!
Old 01-29-2014, 09:49 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Even after months of testing a few bugs slipped in. If you notice something feel free to contact me direct from my website or post it here.

Bugs to be dealt with...

1-Having to select your stat disc before each match. Currently after a match the game equips you with the default stat disc. Obviously you shouldn't have to do this, will be fixed.

2-On the Main Menu there is a coin by the high score. I had removed that and placed "High Score" by it but it seems like the old art made it in. That is not your coin count, that is your best score:-)

3-Tutorial pops up every time you return to the game. Will look to give an option to disable.

Possible Changes...

1-I don't want to change anything that would effect scoring because this is a high score game. I am looking at the possibility of adding check points every ten wrestlers or so, so that when you are defeated you can start close to where you left off with a reset score. This is so that players have a chance to unlock more of the wrestlers. As is, very few people will see 3/4 of the wrestlers unless they really stick with the game.

2-More Coins/Energy Drinks

Last edited by BazookaTime; 01-29-2014 at 12:00 PM..
Old 01-29-2014, 12:04 PM

I've managed to make it a little further since I worked out that I can play as the wrestlers I beat, and they have different stats. I've managed to get a stat bonus coin from the gumball machine too. Every time I've tried my luck spending one coin I have failed, and I succeeded when I put 3 in at once.

I've got up to the 6th round although I feel that was as much good luck as it was good judgement. I'm torn as to whether I should be getting coins when they pop up and throwing the match or if I should be chasing better and better wrestlers to unlock them too. That's an interesting choice I have to make
Old 01-29-2014, 12:51 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snotty128 View Post
I've managed to make it a little further since I worked out that I can play as the wrestlers I beat, and they have different stats. I've managed to get a stat bonus coin from the gumball machine too. Every time I've tried my luck spending one coin I have failed, and I succeeded when I put 3 in at once.

I've got up to the 6th round although I feel that was as much good luck as it was good judgement. I'm torn as to whether I should be getting coins when they pop up and throwing the match or if I should be chasing better and better wrestlers to unlock them too. That's an interesting choice I have to make
If you want to unlock new stat discs, your odds increase by each coin you wager. I usually won't try the toy machine unless I have 5 coins to put in at once. (Unless I really need an energy drink).

You can reset your stats, so I usually go on coin runs where I play just trying to win coins. I am going to look at adding more coins in an update.
Old 01-29-2014, 02:12 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Hi Bazooka, fun game! I'm on the leaderboards but GC achievements don't appear to be registering. Apologies if this has been addressed.
Old 01-29-2014, 02:31 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnyDJ76 View Post
Hi Bazooka, fun game! I'm on the leaderboards but GC achievements don't appear to be registering. Apologies if this has been addressed.
Hello,

Thanks for trying the game. Achievements worked in the Pre-Apple version but I have not checked after release. Thanks for pointing that out, I will look into it.