Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-23-2011, 05:02 PM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), OS 4.x

May I ask the developers to release this on Argentina's store one more time?
Old 01-26-2011, 01:14 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

I've just finished the game and have got 100%. All characters and everything, but what troubles me is that I can't seem to get the movie "the mountain troll 2" to play in the story sequences (shop). Does everyone have the same problem? Haven't checked the other videos at the shop though.

EDIT: I've checked the other vids and they play just fine.

Last edited by yongkykun; 01-26-2011 at 01:33 PM..
Old 01-31-2011, 05:58 AM
iPad, OS 4.x

Default Section 2 event 2 “Borgin and burkes”

Hi I’m new and I’m stuck!

I have taken everything except one hat. Section 2 event 2 “Borgin and burkes”. The strange thing is that, when I tap on the map It says that I in the room I’ve taken 2/2 and when I get out on the street, Knockturn Alley, it says that I have taken 1/1 when I tap on the map. I know I’ve taken 2 hats in Knockturn Alley. One at the far right o the street, on the balcony over potion and one on the middle of the street behind bars.

I’ve been searching for e hidden room but haven’t found any.

Where do I go wrong?
Old 01-31-2011, 07:03 AM
iPad, OS 4.x

Default Section 2 event 2 “Borgin and burkes”

Now i found it. Silly me, I told my wife several times knock on figure or a painting when your lost, they might you give an answer.

It puzzles me though that it stills says 1/1 out on the street, when i know Its two hats out there.

//UH
Old 02-21-2011, 04:27 PM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

Default Good Walkthrough ?

Sorry for the massive bump, but I am currently at 70% completion and was wondering what a good website for an indepth walkthrough is. I know its the same version as the DS but I cant seem to find any good walkthroughs. I've been having some trouble finding a few hats.

Thanks and sorry again for the bump
Old 02-21-2011, 04:52 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirAwesome View Post
Sorry for the massive bump, but I am currently at 70% completion and was wondering what a good website for an indepth walkthrough is. I know its the same version as the DS but I cant seem to find any good walkthroughs. I've been having some trouble finding a few hats.

Thanks and sorry again for the bump
You could try www.gamefaqs.com, they generally have very in-depth walkthroughs. Here is one for LEGO Harry Potter: click.
Old 02-26-2011, 10:28 AM
iPhone 4

Only 32 hours gone out of my life but I'm smiling after reaching 100%. Well worth the money. Hope they decide to bring some more Lego games to the iphone
Old 02-26-2011, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepper2427 View Post
Only 32 hours gone out of my life but I'm smiling after reaching 100%. Well worth the money. Hope they decide to bring some more Lego games to the iphone
I just happened to have started playing this yesterday (it was in the queue for quite a while), and I have to say that I'm beyond impressed. It certainly has a slower pace and the first hour or so is very (too?) straightforward, but as you gain more spells the world opens up for you and the gameplay becomes more complex and engaging. The amount and variety of content is staggering, and the game gives you plenty of incentives to replay levels. There are framerate drops here and there, and the controls could be a little tighter, but all in all, outstanding.
Old 03-19-2011, 02:18 AM
iPad, OS 4.x

Default Still stuck in knockturn alley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bod View Post
Now i found it. Silly me, I told my wife several times knock on figure or a painting when your lost, they might you give an answer.

It puzzles me though that it stills says 1/1 out on the street, when i know Its two hats out there.

//UH
I'm stuck here too. Could you say exactly where to find the final hat. Been running around for ages and still can't find it
Old 03-19-2011, 03:03 AM
iPad, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antpengelly View Post
I'm stuck here too. Could you say exactly where to find the final hat. Been running around for ages and still can't find it
Found the solution. After blowing up the gate at the end, use alohomora to open the chest to get a potion. Then go and talk to the man in the alley who wouldn't tell you anything but now says that the door near him is unlocked. Go in, shoot the yellow heads not the barrels or White heads and the final wizard hat appears when all the pumpkins are gone.