Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-22-2012, 12:53 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwarmaxx View Post
maybe is the new iOS in conflict with not updated old games... i'm keepin the 5.1.1 version
Yeah... That's what I thought weird thing is though, the second one runs perfectly...
Old 09-25-2012, 12:43 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

I figured out that if you pinch the screen with two fingers once the cutscene freezes it will take you to the game. This does not work, however, if the cutscene freezes when it just begins to play. It can be really annoying when you're playing those chapters with many cutscenes in it. Forcing you to restart the entire chapter. I hope this helps but it's still not a perfect solution.
Old 10-03-2012, 07:42 PM

What are the chances this gets updated for iOS 6?
Old 10-03-2012, 08:25 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

It works perfectly fine for ios 6. I have been playing it lately on my ipad 3, and have had no problems since I updated my ios software.
Old 10-04-2012, 11:30 PM

Default Me too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chattycathy View Post
Sorry for revivingan old thread, but it seemed the only option.
When I open up the game, it starts going through the intro scenes, but when I get to the part with Harry waking up, the game freezes and stops working. I've tried restarting, redownloading, and closing all background apps. Any suggestions? I'm on an iPad 2 ios 6 btw.
I am having the same issue. Have you figured it out? I'm on an iPad 3 with ios6.

Edit... Ah never mind. Some how I didn't see all these follow up posts. The pinch-screen suggestion worked. Thanks!!!

Last edited by Llaumagrl; 10-04-2012 at 11:33 PM.. Reason: Didn't see all posts. Question I asked was answered.
Old 10-09-2012, 07:58 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

Well, I got to level four of book four, and it keeps freezing during the cutscene starting that level. Hopefully they can/will fix this, as I can't finish the game if I can't get pat this level.
Old 10-27-2012, 02:19 AM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngdzzle View Post
I figured out that if you pinch the screen with two fingers once the cutscene freezes it will take you to the game. This does not work, however, if the cutscene freezes when it just begins to play. It can be really annoying when you're playing those chapters with many cutscenes in it. Forcing you to restart the entire chapter. I hope this helps but it's still not a perfect solution.
You are amazing!!! You just made my life so super, I was so frustrated by it freezing!!! Thank you!
Old 12-04-2012, 12:09 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

As an achievement buff, I want to get all achievements for completing each section of the game and finding all the wizard hats and characters. Has anyone received all of the wizard hats for year two - especially for the chapter Descendo? I don't know if I am missing something (doing something wrong) or if there is a bug in that chapter. One walkthrough indicates that you are supposed to get a fourth potion then the teacher is supposed to reward you with the fifth hat when you speak with him.

When I do that, it shows a potion near my backpack - but nothing else happens. Not sure if that means he's telling me to find one more potion or if that means I've received it and am just not getting a hat for it. If it's a bug, please let me know so I stop replaying that level and tying to figure it out. Thanks.
Old 04-25-2013, 09:27 AM

Thinking about reinstalling this on my iPad 3. Anyone know if the freezing up/ black screen problem has been fixed?
Old 04-25-2013, 01:06 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlredbird View Post
Thinking about reinstalling this on my iPad 3. Anyone know if the freezing up/ black screen problem has been fixed?
Just reinstalling it on my iPhone 4. When I get a chance to dive in, I'll let you know. Yeah, that new Lego Batman game has got me in the mood to finish the two HP games!