★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Epic War TD Is On Fire Sale - Get it For Just $0.99

11-18-2010, 09:23 AM
Epic War TD Is On Epic Sale - Get it For Just $0.99

FEATURES:
  • 6 Unique maps (+3 coming in a free update next week!)
  • 5 Different towers to create real massacre
  • 14 types of enemies to annihilate
  • FULL HD Retina graphics
  • Game Center with Achievements and Leaderboards
  • OpenFeint enabled
  • Great and polished controls and User Interface

PRESS QUOTES:

If youíre looking for a more serious tower defense game that doesnít include cowboys & indians or anything remotely cutesy, then Epic War TD is your game - IntoMobile

"Epic War offers up some of the most action for the tower defense genre" - AppAdvice

"Epic War is one of, if not the best tower defense titles" - iFanZine

"Given the fact that each time you play the game randomly generates your enemies, itís a game that can certainly have unlimited replay value." - IntoMobile

iPad owners
iPad version will be avaialble next week as separate game. Those, who asked about universal game in our previous thread, please pm me. We will give you promo code, so you can get iPad version free of charge, as we promised.

U.S. Appstore reviewers can get promotional code. But they are very limited so if you want and are able to review the game on Appstore, PM me.

Last edited by AMTGames; 04-11-2011 at 03:14 PM. Reason: Epic Sale
11-18-2010, 09:25 AM
Hey, Welcome to Touch Arcade.

11-18-2010, 09:44 AM
It looks great!

is there endless mode?
11-18-2010, 09:59 AM
Looks good. I'll give it a try.

I like the idea of the cumulative lives. I actually recommended that to a developer a year or so ago. I'd received a PM from him asking if I had any ideas for his TD game--I said I liked the idea of the levels being interlocked, with one level leading into the next, and the whole game being based on a fixed number of lives. I told him however many lives you have left at the end of the first level should be how many lives you have to start the second level, and so on, so that if you don't play well you might not even make it to the end of the game or you might make it to the last level so weak that you can't possibly win. I thought designing the game that way would make it a lot more important to do well on each stage. I never heard back from him, though.

Anyway, I'll check this out on the Appstore now.
11-18-2010, 10:46 AM
Hey amt, thanks for the game! When can we expect the retina update? Are you still on track for early 2011 for the new game? (features sound exciting)

Follow me on Twitter for all the latest iOS news. And sometimes more.
11-18-2010, 11:34 AM
Hi, we are working on retina update and it should be ready sometime soon. Epic War TD is our first title and we were not ready that things will move that fast. And yes, we are on track to deliver the new game in Spring, 2011.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercow View Post
Hey amt, thanks for the game! When can we expect the retina update? Are you still on track for early 2011 for the new game? (features sound exciting)

Last edited by AMTGames; 03-01-2011 at 05:02 PM.
11-18-2010, 11:34 AM
Thanks for making a great game AMTGames and for taking the time to read my review. It makes me feel good to know some developers(and by that I mean the good developers) are actually taking the time to come to the user forums and interact with their customers. That really makes me appreciate a game a lot more.
11-18-2010, 11:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojtitus View Post
Thanks for making a great game AMTGames and for taking the time to read my review. It makes me feel good to know some developers(and by that I mean the good developers) are actually taking the time to come to the user forums and interact with their customers. That really makes me appreciate a game a lot more.
Thanks for the such a nice feedback! Would be great if you can write it as a review in appstore! We badly need some more reviews!
11-18-2010, 12:00 PM
Can you add endless mode please and fix that muliple menues when come back to game.Otherwise not bad.Good luck dev.
11-18-2010, 12:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMTGames View Post
Thanks for the such a nice feedback! Would be great if you can write it as a review in appstore! We badly need some more reviews!
Done, I was going to do it anyway. Your request just got it done asap.